If you don't want these messages you have three options:
1) Remove the "LogError(..." lines.
2) Change the OnConfigsExecuted method to this:
public void OnConfigsExecuted()
// if (!ConnectDB())
// LogError("Connecting to database failed. Read error log for further details.");
// LogError("[GIFTS] Not database found. Points is disabled");
// bDatabase = false;
// bDatabase = true;
3) Btw here is a version attached with a new cvar that does that:
l4d2_gifts_databaseconnect, default: 1, Should try to connect to a database?
Probably you have to add it to your already generated l4d2_gifts.cfg config file and set to 0
- All the previous files from the .zip are still necessary
- Won't compile through "Get Plugin" cause has external includes.