Sunny C.
Old 02-01-2022 , 04:16   Revive / Neu aufleben lassen
Reply With Quote #1

Just an idea of a lover
Nur eine Idee einer Liebhaberin

I have desire and you?
Ich habe Lust und du?

Hello all,

I made a request and idea at AMXMOD that I don't want to withhold from you here. Maybe a group and a team can be found, which has interest in it.

Thereby one could consider CS/CZ both ways.

I have not specially edited the request and present it here in the original.

Deutsch
Spoiler

Die originale Anfrage bei amxmod.net
The original request at amxmod.net

https://www.amxmod.net/forum/showthr...d=3492#pid3492

English (deepl.com translated):
Hello all,

Excuse my English. I know very little English and that's why the whole thing is translated for you via deepl.com.

First of all I want to thank the administrator here for trying to get activity in and I want to help with that, but briefly about me.

My brother is a passionate Counter-Strike player. He always told me about it, he started with the betas and before that with Half-Life. I as a girl could never do anything with it (until I became a gamer myself), but he still raves about it today and demonizes CS: Source and CS:GO. A few years ago I started playing CSTRIKE: 1.6 with my circle of friends and I have to say, I LOVE IT.

But unfortunately the game is as good as dead, but I always meet enthusiasts and I'm desperately looking for people who hold up just this lovers shaft. Among other things, this also applies to plugin creators, such as yourselves. I'm currently using Amxmodx, but I would like to support you here, because I see that people here are working with LOVE. And here is my offer:

I have a clue about building communities and I'm toying with the idea of building a new AMXMOD community, where you start to revive old mods. Porting or recreating AMXX plugins to AMX. Also to support multilingualism. In my case from English (knowledge is sufficient for that) to German. All this coupled with new software for the community.

However, I am not a developer. I know PHP quite well and the one or other change in the plugins I can also make sometimes, but really modifying exceeds my abilities. But there are people who still have fun with it and you have to get them together accordingly.

Together we can make sure that Amxmod experiences again, we find developers, create a web compiler and maybe build a new-old Counter-Strike community. With all the trimmings. Maybe even provide 2-3 game servers ourselves.

In the beginning it should be enough to modernize the most important plugins. After that the most popular ones and so on. I would be insanely happy about a feedback from you. This is just an offer from a player who has great interest in making a lovers shank live.

Best regards
Sunny

Deutsch
Spoiler

Last edited by Sunny C.; 02-01-2022 at 06:00.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 02-01-2022 , 14:48   Re: Revive / Neu aufleben lassen
Reply With Quote #2

Sorry, but can you name at least one AMX plugin that hasn't been recreated and works perfectly in AMXX?

What is the reasoning behind limiting yourself to an ancient API with limited functionality? If the game is dead, you should focus on things that are actually used - the latest AMXX, the development builds. AMX has no future and stands no chance in today's world.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 02-01-2022 at 14:49.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
bigdaddy424
Old 02-02-2022 , 01:18   Re: Revive / Neu aufleben lassen
Reply With Quote #3

That dude is weird
Tell me your SteamID profile so I add you girl stuff, this is funny, girls can throw dildos between them on my servers! Tongue
A crazy girl named "Jessica" received a lot of dildos!
4ever16
Veteran Member
Old 02-03-2022 , 09:36   Re: Revive / Neu aufleben lassen
Reply With Quote #4

Try this instead.

https://play-cs.com/en/servers

Last edited by 4ever16; 02-03-2022 at 09:37.
Sunny C.
Old 02-03-2022 , 11:19   Re: Revive / Neu aufleben lassen
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Sorry, but can you name at least one AMX plugin that hasn't been recreated and works perfectly in AMXX?

What is the reasoning behind limiting yourself to an ancient API with limited functionality? If the game is dead, you should focus on things that are actually used - the latest AMXX, the development builds. AMX has no future and stands no chance in today's world.
Please don't get me wrong.
I made the request there, but you can see how it was answered.

The request I made for Amxmod, I would like to make here for Amxmodx. So replace Amxmod with Amxmodx.

I just didn't want to rewrite everything again. So my request applies directly here as well.

Are there some of you who are interested in making Counter-Strike 1.6 or CZ attractive again?

Build a community that focuses on making everything a bit new and nicer, develop Amxmodx further. New textures for maps, models, sprites etc.

Attractiveness:
Plugin Creator (You/Other)
Translator
Map creator (make good maps more attractive)
Texture creator (Better textures)
Model creator (Better models / fixes)
Sound creator
All in a common NEW project.

All this should happen in unison. By means of plugins it would then be possible to load the new models/maps/sounds/etc..

We need people like you (Amxmodx)
We need some hobby developers (plugins, website, server, ...)
We need designers for new textures/models etc.
Map-Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy424 View Post
That dude is weird
Tell me your SteamID profile so I add you girl stuff, this is funny, girls can throw dildos between them on my servers! Tongue
A crazy girl named "Jessica" received a lot of dildos!
That was the reason why I no longer felt comfortable there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ever16 View Post
This does not work properly for me at all. I personally do not like it.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 02-03-2022 , 16:28   Re: Revive / Neu aufleben lassen
Reply With Quote #6

I seriously don't understand what you're talking about.