Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Zombie Plague Mod 5.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

nofear1
Old 09-04-2008 , 07:54   Zombie Plague Mod (HELP)

Hi guyzz im sry if im in the wrong section but please help me..lisn i've just installed zombie plague mod and i think i know i've placed the folder in the rite place... and wen i open server nothing happens,but wen i join my server, a popup messenge appeares

Fatal Error
WRITE_SHORT with no active messenge

and wen i press ok the server closses..pls help me how do i resolve his problem can som,1 tell me step by step 2 resolve this problem cuzz im a newbie in this stuf..a help will be greatly appreciated..and as i say im very very sry if im in the wrong section but pls help me..thanks in advance..
nofear1
Old 09-04-2008 , 08:15   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.05c

(HEEELLP!
Hi guyzz im sry if im in the wrong section but please help me..lisn i've just installed zombie plague mod and i think i know i've placed the folder in the rite place... and wen i open server nothing happens,but wen i join my server, a popup messenge appeares

Fatal Error

and wen i press ok the server closses..pls help me how do i resolve his problem can som,1 tell me step by step 2 resolve this problem cuzz im a newbie in this stuf..a help will be greatly appreciated..and as i say im very very sry if im in the wrong section but pls help me..thanks in advance..
nofear1
Old 09-04-2008 , 09:08   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.05c

guyzz pls answer me
nofear1
Old 09-04-2008 , 09:12   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.05c

help me
nofear1
Old 09-04-2008 , 09:13   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.05c

Fatal Error

nofear1
Old 09-04-2008 , 09:15   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.05c

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeRcyLeZZ View Post
[IMG]http://img246.**************/img246/1797/zombieplaguemodzk8.gif[/IMG]
{ Logo submitted by Mr.Apple. Thank you! }

Description

Zombie Plague is a Counter-Strike server modification, developed as an AMX Mod X plugin, which turns the game into a Humans vs Zombies struggle. It is based on the original infection mod, but it takes the concept to a new level by introducing:
  • New Gameplay Modes: Nemesis, Survivor, Multi Infection, Swarm, Plague
  • Zombie Classes System: allows addding unlimited custom zombie classes
  • Ammo Packs: awarded to skilled players, can be used to purchase goods
  • Extra Items System: allows adding unlimited custom items to buy
  • Custom Grenades: Fire, Frost, Flare, and Infection Bomb
  • Deathmatch Mode: players may respawn as zombies, humans, or randomly
  • Admin commands: can be performed through an easy ingame menu
  • Special GFX Effects: from the HL Engine
  • Customizable Models and Sounds
It brings many customization through CVARS as well:
  • Change nightvision/flashlight colors and size
  • Adjust in-game light level (lightnings available for the dark settings)
  • Set zombies/humans health, speed, gravity, ammo pack rewards, and more
  • Enable unlimited ammo or knockback for weapons
  • Enable random spawning (CSDM-spawns friendly)
  • Separately enable and customize the new gameplay modes to your liking
History

This project started back on December 2007, when the free infection mods around were quite buggy. I wanted to make one on my own, but with little to no experience at AMXX scripting, I had to start from the very scratch.

Not after spending over a week looking at many plugins (mainly Zombie Swarm) and scarce tutorials, I somehow managed to have all the basic stuff working quite well (even though the code was really messy). The following months were spent polishing things up and trying to fulfill new original ideas, most of them quite worth the hard work.

In the meantime, I had the chance to try the plugin out on a 32 man server. This meant a huge progress on development, and after lots of testing and bug fixing, the mod turned out to be more than the simple infection plugin I had originally planned it to be.

The project has come a long way since, and I'm glad to say I'm finally making it freely available. All I'm asking in return is to keep my name in the plugin.

-Enjoy!

MediaRequirements
  • Mods: Counter-Strike 1.6 or Condition-Zero
  • AMXX: Version 1.8.0 or higher
  • Modules: FakeMeta, HamSandwich
Installation
  • Download and extract the contents from the .zip files to your server's mod directory (cstrike or czero) and make sure to keep folder structure.
  • If you're upgrading from a previous version you just need the zp_plugin_###.zip
  • For further information on the plugin, including cvars and commands, take a look at the included ReadMe.txt file

Fatal Error

predator latvia
Old 09-04-2008 , 11:52   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.05c

6 posts!!! wait!!
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 09-04-2008 , 12:01   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.05c

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator latvia View Post
6 posts!!! wait!!
Yeah, agreed...
If people don't know how to edit their posts, I think no one gonna help.
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
DeMoN_LoRd
BANNED
Old 09-04-2008 , 13:38   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.05c

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulteam View Post
Hola Mercy

Sobre la ultima release amx modx 1.8.1 la tenemos instalada en nuestro server. Cada version nueva tuya la recompilo con esta release y la instalamos. El server siempre nos funciona correctamente.
soulteam... yo tmb la tengo en mi server de Aerohosted, la pregunta es, sabes como instalarlo en tu dedicado y que funcione? yo tengo serios problemas con eso... si me podes ayudar 1 poco seria genia
si me ayudas te tiro +karma
Please fix it, in version 4.02 it's working!!!!
cause it'd be a disadvantage for zombies when are frozen... think about the balance between zombies & humans if you take out that no-damage on frozen zombies... the F.B. or coolant nitrous gas is just for escaping from zombies. not to reduce them like rats...
besides... we are using 4.05c version... actualize it for your own good ;)
_____________________________________________ ________

Last edited by DeMoN_LoRd; 09-04-2008 at 13:52.
Mr.Vash
Old 09-04-2008 , 15:19   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.05c

This plugin awesome i love it and so does everyone else but there few cvars missing that if you can kindly add them in the update they would be helpful.

zp_zombie_speed
zp_zombie_hp
zp_nemisis_health [like direct hp so hes not spawning with 19,000 hp]
zp_ammo_pack [meaning how many ammo pack her dmg the way zombie can get more per kill]

Also no dmg while zombie are frozen need fixing please.
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Vash Send a message via MSN to Mr.Vash
Closed Thread