Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Replace all entities

Post New Thread Reply   

Austin
Old 07-27-2021 , 02:53   Replace all entities
Reply With Quote #1

A long time ago I remember finding a plugin that read entities from a file and did a total replace of the map entities with the ones in the file.
I can't find that plug in now.
Does anyone remember this?

If not can you give me some direction on what to do in a plug in to do the entity replace?
I have written a lot of plugins in but don't have any idea how to do the entity replace on map load.

Last edited by Austin; 07-27-2021 at 03:18.
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 07-27-2021 , 08:21   Re: Replace all entities
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
A long time ago I remember finding a plugin that read entities from a file and did a total replace of the map entities with the ones in the file.
I can't find that plug in now.
Does anyone remember this?

If not can you give me some direction on what to do in a plug in to do the entity replace?
I have written a lot of plugins in but don't have any idea how to do the entity replace on map load.
The thread should still be in your history since you posted in the plugin thread you wanted an hour ago.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...74#post2753774

Since you asked for an example on how to add things here is an example below.
Code:
add:
{
	"classname" "prop_dynamic"
	"targetname" "Sign"
	"origin" "-1222 688 5792"
	"angles" "0 180 0"
	"model" "models/player.mdl"
	"solid" "6"
}
Try different versions of Stripper:Source and make sure the config for your map has the correct name if it's not working for you. stripper-1.2.2-git129-windows.zip seems to be the latest for Windows.
Also you seem to have posted in the Amx Mod section by mistake.

Last edited by Sreaper; 07-27-2021 at 10:48.
Old 07-27-2021, 16:23
Austin
This message has been deleted by Austin. Reason: Posted in wrong area, got my answer when posted in the correct area (Sourcemod)
diegodarknes
Old 08-03-2021 , 22:30   Re: Replace all entities
Reply With Quote #3

hola una pregunta alguiem puede decopilarme estos tres archivos de .sma a .amxx por favor soy nuevo me gustaria que me den unos tipos de tips por favor me alegraria mucho si me lo copilan asi como estan se los agradeceria un monon pero yo lo trate de copilar pero me marcan errores de seguro algunos de ustedes no les salfdran ningun error por favor el me me pueda pasar estos archivos sma a amxx se lo agradeceria un monton
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_cl_deimosnew.sma - 52 views - 14.1 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_zclass_revenant.sma - 40 views - 18.3 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_zclass_voodoo.sma - 50 views - 11.0 KB)