Raised This Month: $318 Target: $400
 79%   Almost there!

[CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)

Post New Thread Reply   

EE171799845
Old 05-14-2022 , 08:05   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Sm plugins list? crash accelerator log? you have this updated? Game?
Sorry, Francis, I'm a novice. I didn't know there was this thing. Thank you for your help. I'll install this now
EE171799845
Old 05-15-2022 , 13:46   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Sm plugins list? crash accelerator log? you have this updated? Game?
Thank you very much for your help. Here I also want to ask you a question, because I didn't set the player to directly pass through the body, (mp_solid_teammates), so I encountered a problem, that is, some map zombies will be transmitted to mother_zombie after they die, so that the two zombies are stuck in the wall and can't move, I want ordinary zombies to be resurrected at the resurrection point instead of next to mother_zombie (some maps are resurrected at the resurrection point and some maps are resurrected next to mother_zombie), (not all maps have this problem). Another problem is that when two zombies use the transmission location of the map at the same time, it means that the two zombies will be stuck together, Here, I want to ask you, can this problem be solved, or can I only open (mp_solid_teammates)? I'm really sorry. I'm a complete novice and can't program. I really appreciate your contribution. If only I could program

I'm really sorry. My English is not very good. All the contents are translated by Google. Thank you very much for your help,

Last edited by EE171799845; 05-15-2022 at 13:49.