Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Scorpion (ReVeNgIsT / yang / vittu)

Post New Thread Reply   

Sasuke14
Old 01-05-2006 , 04:17  
Reply With Quote #21

^^ wery kewl (cool) hero =] but i got a problem.. its wery hard to make people to get over here when they are moving left, right, left ,right.. so can u make that the head of line would attach to enemy/team m8 if the line even doesnt hit them directly but they are close to it.. and can u make that if people go throw line they would get attached to it?
yang
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2006 , 00:18  
Reply With Quote #22

u mean like self seeking like penguin? then it would be totally different code and the line lets face it won't look all that pretty so we problaby will not be changing it
Old 05-18-2006 , 07:15   HELP ME PLEASE!!
Reply With Quote #23

Hi I'm sorry but, Im having problems with this hero... When I download it and install the .amxx, .sma and sound files into their respective folders, I still don't see it in my server when I type herolist in the console. And yes, I have written it in plugin.ini and shconfig.cfg. Could someone tell me why?
mitza_draku
Old 07-27-2006 , 05:15   Re: Scorpion (ReVeNgIsT / yang / vittu)
Reply With Quote #24

hi all, i downloaded last night this hero and pitch black and i`ve installed both of them, but i couldn`t test them because nobody was available for playing cstrike ... so i played this morning and i saw pitch black was working .. but this NOT .. i`m using amx mod and i`m purely sure that i have added the amx plugin and NOT the amxx plugin .. and i add it to plugins.ini in amx .... so i made same to both heroes -> that one worked, this not
any help please ??
thx
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 07-27-2006 , 17:52   Re: Scorpion (ReVeNgIsT / yang / vittu)
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitza_draku
hi all, i downloaded last night this hero and pitch black and i`ve installed both of them, but i couldn`t test them because nobody was available for playing cstrike ... so i played this morning and i saw pitch black was working .. but this NOT .. i`m using amx mod and i`m purely sure that i have added the amx plugin and NOT the amxx plugin .. and i add it to plugins.ini in amx .... so i made same to both heroes -> that one worked, this not
any help please ??
thx
First never just say this "doesn't work", that means absolutely nothing to anyone if you don't explain why or what isn't working about it. Check with the rcon command "amx plugins" (without quotes) and make sure it is actually running, if not find an error and read it it will tell you what is wrong.

And on we go:
Amx is no longer supported and hasn't been since the last supported version was amx0.9.9. This hero does still have amx0.9.9 compatible coding, but sometime in the near future it will be updated to amxmodx only. If for whatever stupid reason backward compatibility from amx 2006, 2005 or whatever to amx0.9.9 doesn't work go bother krotal or whatever. Maybe he'll port it for you, but I'm not gonna bother and I don't want it here.

If something else is the issue I might be willing to help. Maybe you have too many heroes or some other issue, try moving the hero to the top of the list and test it again. Also, make sure you are testing the hero by itself to be positive nothing else is conflicting.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
mitza_draku
Old 07-28-2006 , 03:04   Re: Scorpion (ReVeNgIsT / yang / vittu)
Reply With Quote #26

first of all, thx for your answer, but i have found out what was the error .. and it was at me:
i was at a low level, and pitch black was set to level 0, but this one to level 9 ... and this is why i could see it in /herolist i i couldn`t see it when chosing hero
i didn`t test it, but i gona do it, and i will post if it works to amx0.9.9
Vegetaz
Old 11-30-2006 , 15:35   Re: Scorpion (ReVeNgIsT / yang / vittu)
Reply With Quote #27

i want to ask, if you can add an option, if u "shoot" that scorpion line, and enemy runs trough it (u dont hit with the spike, but it goes trough the yellow line) that it would drag also to u? coz its realy fun to drag people, but lets be honest, its alot simpler just to HS him with AWP than drag him to u >.<...
yang
Veteran Member
Old 12-04-2006 , 08:55   Re: Scorpion (ReVeNgIsT / yang / vittu)
Reply With Quote #28

o.O that could be possible but then it wouldn't match scorpion's power which is when he shoot out line and if it hits something it drags back not when someone comes between the line it wouldn't make sense o.O but I think I could make it so when you hold down the power+ key and if u aim ur mouse over an person it could drag then. + if you just wanna HS with AWP feel free o.O
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 12-04-2006 , 22:11   Re: Scorpion (ReVeNgIsT / yang / vittu)
Reply With Quote #29

yang, heres what i do to check if user aims at someone...

you can either register when when someone looks at someone else (with the event "StatusText" or something) or you can set a loop for 0.X seconds when they are pressing the key, then break the loop when they aim at someone, or release the key.
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-05-2006 , 14:59   Re: Scorpion (ReVeNgIsT / yang / vittu)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp` View Post
you can either register when when someone looks at someone else (with the event "StatusText" or something)
I don't like this method at all, it's unreliable. Example, looking at users in semiclip state would not call the StatusText event.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu