Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about

Post New Thread Reply   

jgbc3d
Old 07-10-2023 , 02:33   just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #1

Yes, ban? do it, dont care, world has enought with that LGBTQ(and any other stupid letter), most of these people just lose they respect by their own fault. BTW there is only male and female you dumbshits. here is some free of speech
Voltron
Old 07-10-2023 , 05:39   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #2

Lol. I think that's the permanent logo now.
Old 07-10-2023 , 18:35   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #3

it shouldve stopped at LGBT. the rest are pointless and madeup from bored members of their community. what made it worse are the pronouns. having someone say im gay is so much better and straightforward that saying that they indentify as wheel/chair is just plain nonsense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ymEiWyyl4A
have a nice day
Old 07-12-2023 , 15:16   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbc3d View Post
Yes, ban? do it, dont care, world has enought with that LGBTQ(and any other stupid letter), most of these people just lose they respect by their own fault. BTW there is only male and female you dumbshits. here is some free of speech
"They" are expressing their opinion, exactly like you did with this post. I'm guessing the irony in that went right over your head.

The big difference is that one opinion is about inclusion and one is about exclusion.
Old 07-12-2023 , 20:20   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #5

Well since we are talking about this here we go.
As an old lgbt supporter i think this is up to the forum’s staff to decide what they support.

But yes, lgbt has lost their path at the moment they brought children into operations and medications.

I’m friend with 2 men that were born as women and i was the bestman at the wedding of one of them. They both criticize the current lgbt movement. One of them started to change the sex by the age of 28 and still was scared to make a mistake. My buddy that married lost the sensivity on his parts and doesn’t do anything with his wife anymore. I see now the current lgbt as a failed abusive organization who violate and disrespect children that aren’t mature enough to decide what they want to be. And a fact is that lgbt is losing members every single day. In a year or two it is going to be only karens and people that want to be treated as another gender without change their gender legally.

Last edited by Jhob94; 07-12-2023 at 20:38.
jgbc3d
Old 07-13-2023 , 00:27   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
"They" are expressing their opinion, exactly like you did with this post. I'm guessing the irony in that went right over your head.

The big difference is that one opinion is about inclusion and one is about exclusion.
Inclusion and exclusion no, it's not about that anymore. In fact, since they like to talk about non-binary things, this has become a conflict for those who don't understand the meanings of individuality, and I mean practically everyone. No one can claim that their delusional tastes and pleasures are simply taken and accepted by society for their own comfort. I repeat this applies to everyone.
It seems strange to me not to have been banned (yet) because I knew that my comment was going to hurt the delicate feelings of some, but I repeat and reaffirmed my first comment even knowing that both your symbols and my comment are part of the free of speech.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 07-13-2023 , 05:43   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbc3d View Post
BTW there is only male and female you dumbshits.

Last edited by asherkin; 07-13-2023 at 05:45.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 07-13-2023 , 09:38   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
That’s just a theory. Just because the world health organization says so it doesn’t mean it is true.
Remember covid? My dad is sick for life because of the vaccine, he can only drink water and food without salt and sauces. He didn’t even smoke, went from healthy to unhealthy from one day to the other and can’t work anymore. Just because WHO has an agenda, it doesn’t mean they are correct.

It’s ok for the person socially construct his personality and feel like they are born in the wrong body, that’s why you are allowed to change it. But you can’t deny biology, it’s not about being advanced, it’s about being proven. If you are at the wrong body do the operations, change your name and go live your life.

As i said previously i was a lgbt supporter and i used to hang out with lgbt members. And there was one 20 years old woman that was nuts. She presented herself as woman even when she dressed like a man. She always said she was a woman. Than from one day to another she decided she was a man. And after that she started using pills ilegally to grow beard and since she couldn’t use public service (for her mental state) and couldn’t afford operations on private hospitals she started to say she was non-binary. And wanted to force everyone to call her by a male name even when her identification was still female.
My ex-women friends (that are now men) also don’t support non binary and all of those non sense the community is trying to imply.
Old 07-13-2023 , 10:46   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
That’s just a theory. Just because the world health organization says so it doesn’t mean it is true.
Remember covid? My dad is sick for life because of the vaccine, he can only drink water and food without salt and sauces. He didn’t even smoke, went from healthy to unhealthy from one day to the other and can’t work anymore. Just because WHO has an agenda, it doesn’t mean they are correct.

It’s ok for the person socially construct his personality and feel like they are born in the wrong body, that’s why you are allowed to change it. But you can’t deny biology, it’s not about being advanced, it’s about being proven. If you are at the wrong body do the operations, change your name and go live your life.

As i said previously i was a lgbt supporter and i used to hang out with lgbt members. And there was one 20 years old woman that was nuts. She presented herself as woman even when she dressed like a man. She always said she was a woman. Than from one day to another she decided she was a man. And after that she started using pills ilegally to grow beard and since she couldn’t use public service (for her mental state) and couldn’t afford operations on private hospitals she started to say she was non-binary. And wanted to force everyone to call her by a male name even when her identification was still female.
My ex-women friends (that are now men) also don’t support non binary and all of those non sense the community is trying to imply.
I mean that is ultimately your experience and opinion. I work in healthcare and I provide the same level of care regardless of gender, gender identity, race, creed and so forth whereas someone else may not. Now the patients will be able to determine if I am providing that level of care by how satisfied they are by that care. But again, that is a matter of subjective data. The provided objective data shows clearly there are more gender identities.

You use covid as a means to say that the vaccination is the cause of his sickness, but I also can argue that a "healthy" individual does not go to multiple doctors a year to do annual check ups other than a physical and annual lab work. Also in my medical experience, healthy is a relative term. Can't prove the vaccination was the cause when it could have also been underlying causes and was exacerbated by covid. But I don't want to get into that cause this is all a matter of opinion and experience from two different perspectives. Children can identify as to whatever gender they want. There are many factors in this but also personal opinions. Some acknowledge and some deny. Its a part of life.

As for OP, gender and gender identity are two different terms. They may be born as male or female as that is their gender, but they identify as something else. Don't see anything wrong with the logo as the administrators here have the right to post whatever and regulate whatever they want and are not enforcing their views on you. If it really bothers you, you can tape a piece of paper over the logo
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 07-13-2023 , 12:06   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
You use covid as a means to say that the vaccination is the cause of his sickness
It was the medic who claimed it was the vaccine. It was Janssen vaccine, the one they removed from market for causing problems to several people.