Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Hostitron:Source Hostage Model Changer 2.1.2 (25 May)

Post New Thread Reply   

Isias
Old 08-07-2006 , 10:36   Re: Hostitron:Source Hostage Model Changer 2.1.2 (25 May)
Reply With Quote #151

/removed

Last edited by Isias; 04-02-2009 at 17:51. Reason: Webspace canceled
Ace Rimmer
Old 08-07-2006 , 19:22   Re: Hostitron:Source Hostage Model Changer 2.1.2 (25 May)
Reply With Quote #152

LOL this one almost looks like Dr Evil...

I suppose you know this but just in case anyone else wants to add (or change) sounds the hostages make. The place to do this is:

hosti_addhostage "korin_neojam/korin_white_bikini" "korin" "materials/models/hostitron/korin_neojam"

Notice here I have changed the neojam sounds to the orgonal korin sounds.

You could change that to e.g. "DrEvil" and make your own sounds, put them in them in the folder "/cstrike/sound/hostitron/DrEvil/SUBFOLDERS"

Makes a change from the normal sounds and having all the hostages use the same sounds gets a bit repetative.

:-)

Main Web Site-Ace Rimmer-System Information
Isias
Old 08-08-2006 , 10:19   Re: Hostitron:Source Hostage Model Changer 2.1.2 (25 May)
Reply With Quote #153

Hehe, don't think Shane will like himself called to look like Dr. Evil. He modeled the guard after himself. *g*

Hm, guess the hostitron sounds "girls" are the original korin sounds? Could you please upload it somewhere else to see if they're equal. Thx Ace.

Last edited by Isias; 08-08-2006 at 11:20.
peagle
Old 08-10-2006 , 19:35   Re: Hostitron:Source Hostage Model Changer 2.1.2 (25 May)
Reply With Quote #154

Cool, thats much more like what I was looking for. I'd like to use hostitron, but so far there are not 4 unique models that fit into the cs-world. Bikini girls are cute but look ridiculous in the game. I'd like another 3 believeable hostages like this guy - maybe someone like the old VIP in a tux
Isias
Old 09-03-2006 , 08:29   Re: Hostitron:Source Hostage Model Changer 2.1.2 (25 May)
Reply With Quote #155

/removed

Last edited by Isias; 04-02-2009 at 17:52. Reason: Webspace canceled
Koshy
BANNED
Old 07-13-2007 , 17:45   Re: Hostitron:Source Hostage Model Changer 2.1.2 (25 May)
Reply With Quote #156

Your website is down bro:

http://www.c0ld.net/index.php?inc=Ho...sub=Tut-Models

Last edited by Koshy; 07-13-2007 at 20:45.
Stormrider
Old 09-23-2007 , 06:37   Re: Hostitron:Source Hostage Model Changer 2.1.2 (25 May)
Reply With Quote #157

Hi, I'm using Hostitron for a week now. I have installed many models but I've had to discard several of them because some don't show blood decals when you shoot them (I know its a known bug, without solution at the moment I think), and others because they don't move their mouths when they talk.

So, now I have the 3 and 4 girls in the girls model pack (the first two are great but no blood decals), the pack with Ayane, Bulma and Kasumi (they don't match the game style, but who cares.. they're superb!), one of the korin girls (all of them are too many) and, of course, the standard hostages.

Another problem I have is that I've edited the hostage sounds and now they don't move their mouths when they talk, well they so sometimes or maybe with some samples only. I've edited the files correctly I think. They are the same lenght and same format. Do they need to have the exact file size? With the originals they always move their mouths. My edition was only changing the pitch with Adobe Audition (the manga babes sound much better with a younger high-pitched voice) and I didn't change anything apart from that. I save them directly in wav PCM. Any idea what could be going wrong? Thanx.

Finally, are they any server-side models with the standard model files. If I had that, I could use them as another additional pack and them add skins I download from the internet. So, I could have 4 new hostages, with standard models but additional different skins. I tried duplicating the standard models to another folder with a different name and pointing to new skins in the .cfg file, but it didn't work. Thanx.
Stormrider
Old 09-23-2007 , 10:36   Re: Hostitron:Source Hostage Model Changer 2.1.2 (25 May)
Reply With Quote #158

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/24658 These also work!
Stormrider
Old 09-23-2007 , 11:20   Re: Hostitron:Source Hostage Model Changer 2.1.2 (25 May)
Reply With Quote #159

Hey, wait a minute! You can use all the HL2 models! Cool...

And I have found the way to fix the issue of the missing blood decals on some models. If you pay attention, the girls pack only has the models files but not the materials. These materials are in the HL2 folder. For instance, the first two chicks in the girls pack are mossman and alyx. So, if you go to the folder materials\Models\Mossman (HL2, to cstrike) you can see there the .vtf files (materials) and also the vmts. Well, open these vmts and you can see that some of them has a line with nodecals 1. Change the 1 with a 0 and voila!
mucidbin
Old 12-14-2008 , 12:33   Re: Hostitron:Source Hostage Model Changer 2.1.2 (25 May)
Reply With Quote #160

Hostitron changes the hostages voices to custom hostitron voicess only hostitron models.
Could it change Player or bot radio messages to custom voices? Or ,is there any plugin so?