Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CSDM 2.1.3d KWo beta

Post New Thread Reply   

Python
Old 01-17-2007 , 20:37   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #91

Nevermind http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...2&postcount=13 did the trick for me..

Just wondering.. is it possible that the guns from the menu only have 1 clip of ammo? So if I would choose the scout that I would have 10 bullets and not another 90 in my spare clips?
rory535
Old 01-18-2007 , 20:06   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #92

KWo,
New problem....this happened to me twice. Suddenly when the round restarts, you have no tickets. Funny thing is you respawn without a weapon, except knife and pistol and NO guns menu appears. Then you also only have 1 life while others are respawning. The only way to get your player round tickets back is to exit and reenter the server. Also, the message saying "Round tickets for You:", does not appear. Its like you are the only one not playing DM. I just got a message from another regular player saying it is happening to him too.
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-22-2007 , 00:25   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #93

Is it possible to add a countdown timer to a player telling him how much time until respawn like in gungame plugin ?
Old 01-22-2007 , 02:49   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #94

I don't know gungame plugin - the player is respawning almost instantly. I don't know what that count-down timer should be used for?
Arkshine
Old 01-22-2007 , 03:44   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #95

Quote:
the player is respawning almost instantly
Not all the times. With Csflags plugin, I've defined the spawn waiting time of csdm to 5. And I would like to have this countdown timer to inform players. They can think that there is a respawn bug.

I think it's useful with value of spawn_wait_time > 3 sec.

Is it possible to add this please ?

Last edited by Arkshine; 01-22-2007 at 03:47.
Python
Old 01-22-2007 , 11:36   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #96

Ok found some bugs:

When I disable the secondary gun menu

Code:
 [equip]

;Equip Menu flags: 
; p - primary
; s - secondary
; a - armor
; g - grenade
; b - buy
menus = p
my equip menu will be f*cked.
The first option to equip will be avaible, but the second and third (use prev, 2 and close) are grayed out.

When I enable secondary gun menu and put zero's behind all secondary guns, I will be equiped automatically with an usp.

When I disable 'strip players for weapons' and set remove_objectives to 'acd' than my players will not be equiped with scouts in scoutzknivez.
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 01-23-2007 , 06:39   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkshine View Post
Not all the times. With Csflags plugin, I've defined the spawn waiting time of csdm to 5. And I would like to have this countdown timer to inform players. They can think that there is a respawn bug.

I think it's useful with value of spawn_wait_time > 3 sec.

Is it possible to add this please ?
If the user has atackers/victims list, killer etc shown - if I use the hud displaying message with count-down timer it may overwrite any of these hud messages, so the users will start complaining about that. Currently there is no way in code to check if some HUD channel is free or it's used by some of another plugin.
Arkshine
Old 01-23-2007 , 07:26   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #98

And with print_center ?
Old 01-24-2007 , 13:41   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Ok found some bugs:

When I disable the secondary gun menu

Code:
 [equip]

;Equip Menu flags: 
; p - primary
; s - secondary
; a - armor
; g - grenade
; b - buy
menus = p
my equip menu will be f*cked.
The first option to equip will be avaible, but the second and third (use prev, 2 and close) are grayed out.

When I enable secondary gun menu and put zero's behind all secondary guns, I will be equiped automatically with an usp.

When I disable 'strip players for weapons' and set remove_objectives to 'acd' than my players will not be equiped with scouts in scoutzknivez.
Here is the beta (equip_menu only). It fixes all of the bugs You found except one with scoutznivez - well I was testing it and what I could see is that - I can get now scouts with Your settings) but they aren't removed if dropped (so the map keeps increasing the number of entities - possibility of the crash), but please test it. About writting 0 for all secondary weapon (and also for primary weapons) - since this version if there is no any secondary weapon available the secondary gun menu is not displayed at all. The same about primary gun. Your gun menus shouldn't be fu**ed up anymore.
Python
Old 01-24-2007 , 13:44   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #100

Ok Ill test it ASAP.

EDIT:

Works like a charm!

Nice work.. +karma

Last edited by Python; 01-24-2007 at 15:56.