Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Chucky (LiToViEtBoI / vittu)

Post New Thread Reply   

vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 02-18-2005 , 23:40  
Reply With Quote #41

Yea I stopped what I was working on to finish this hero cause it seemed like you guys wanted it pretty badly.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Puddle In The Ocean
Old 02-19-2005 , 00:29  
Reply With Quote #42

ya gj... but what r u working on at the moment?
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 02-19-2005 , 05:20  
Reply With Quote #43

Doh, I forgot one small thing to make sure the cooldown was reset on round end, I forgot to get the users id...

Redownload I just posted the fixed version... This fixes cooldown to be reset after round ends, should be about 13 of you that need to redownload...

puddle's: im workin on 2 requests, i dont know if those guys want me to say what they are... they were in my list to do and I haven't gotten around to them til now, feel kinda bad about that.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Puddle In The Ocean
Old 02-23-2005 , 17:08  
Reply With Quote #44

wow i thought the orignal bloody knife model looked nice = i liked the gore and all and i thought it was perfect for my server... but now i just tried out the new one and dam does it look sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! this one looks tight - even if it dont got all that blood!!! GJ BLIND
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 02-24-2005 , 07:29  
Reply With Quote #45

if you liked that one you should try th updated CZ animations one - http://www.csnation.net/skins/view_skin.php?id=5112

if there was more blood on the knife and blood on the hands i would have rather used it....
Night Slayer
Old 02-24-2005 , 16:35  
Reply With Quote #46

dude the new chucky rocks.... i love that nil sound that goes "comes another" good job vittu, be proud.
kanu | DarkPredator
Old 02-24-2005 , 19:11  
Reply With Quote #47

i was just wondering something... i think im gonna put chucky on my server, but since he has a model i was wondering how long it takes to dl a 160 KB file? is that like 3 seconds or something?
Old 02-24-2005 , 19:29  
Reply With Quote #48

think about it this way
i have a 3.5mb download and no one has every mentioned anything of it.
that model dl would barely even be noticeable
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 03-02-2005 , 20:41  
Reply With Quote #49

Doh again, I made one more careless mistake, only a tiny issue... If a player is alive and chooses chucky for the first time he won't be able to use chucky's respawn power until he gets spawned again (either by another hero or a new round). Small issue but updating first post anyway and here is the fix.

find line 36 and change the global varible from false to true, change it to this:
Code:
new bool:gRespawnable = true
imported_HOMiE
Old 03-02-2005 , 23:23  
Reply With Quote #50

what new chucky?
Send a message via MSN to imported_HOMiE