Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

Sacricx
Old 06-25-2019 , 08:54   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.4 15/April/2019)
Reply With Quote #1271

Request: Multiple Start and End zones + Multiple Bonus zones.

Ty in advance

Sacricx
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-14-2019 , 09:32   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5 15/April/2019)
Reply With Quote #1272

v2.5.5 update notes

This update features automatic database migrations. Backup your database and read this gist before updating.

Somewhat big update. I'm unmotivated recently so it'll probably be a while until next one.
  • prespeed setting in style config now supports the value of 2. If it's set to 2, the value of shavit_core_nozaxisspeed will be respected by the style.
  • Fixed an error that occurs when someone finishes a map without having any sound in the "noimprovement" section.
  • Fixed record cache issues when maps have more than 1000 records combined between all styles/modes.
  • After opening the KZ menu manually, it will be kept open unless interrupted by other menus.
  • Fixed points recalculation for long map names.
  • Fixed SQL query issues when using table prefix.
  • Fixed foreign key constraints issues when running multiple bhoptimer servers on the same database.
  • Added new CS:GO radio commands to the radio block list.
  • Split replay loaders for the different kinds of replay formats. (technical change, helps me maintain the code)
  • Fixed the very first frame of replays from version 1.4b and below not being played.
  • Added shavit_rankings_llrecalc cvar, see the section below.
  • Optimized chat plugin to not query the database for data saving unless it is needed.
  • Added database migrations! Refer to my gist about it.
  • Optimized the database structure by A LOT. Wait a while (depends on how big your database is) after starting the server, after updating. You should wait at least 30 min for big databases before restarting the server.
  • Added the ability to force invisible zones to be shown the players. The use case is making glitch zones visible to players while not doing it for all of them.
  • Added custom sv_airaccelerate zones.
  • Changed the behavior of No Speed Limit zones to Custom Speed Limit. All old zones are unlimited speed limit.
  • Added GitHub Sponsors. Sponsoring itself is not usable right now because I'm not accepted yet though.
  • Fixed "weapon <num> is not owned by client <num>" error.
  • Added tracking for map completions. It is shown in the submenu of a record's details.
  • Added "simplerladders", see cvar section.
  • Optimized rankings plugin to not query the database for recalculations more times than needed.
  • Split database handles per-plugin instead of using the same connection for all of them.
  • Fixed sync for HSW. Thanks Nairda!

Console Variables
  • * shavit_rankings_llrecalc - Maximum amount of time (in minutes) since last login to recalculate points for a player. sm_recalcall does not respect this setting. 0 - disabled, don't filter anyone. This setting optimizes recalculation time by a lot.
    * shavit_core_simplerladders - Allows using all keys on limited styles (such as sideways) after touching ladders. Touching the ground enables the restriction again.

https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptim...ses/tag/v2.5.5
Old 08-03-2019 , 19:39   MYSQL Help (sm_overrides,sm_admins,sm_admins_groups, sm_groups)
Reply With Quote #1273

Hello,

i need help with the MYSQL Configuration, im still connected to the Database and create the 4 Tables manually (sm_overrides, sm_admins, sm_admins_groups, sm_groups), but why i must do this and why they dont create Tables automatically?

What do i wrong and what must i do? I work with MYSQL and the MYSQL Workbench.

Its for a BHOP Server with Shavits Timer 2.5.5.

Hope someone can help me.
Can someone upload this 4 Tables to import?

Thanks.

Quote:
L 08/04/2019 - 012:25: [admin-sql-threaded.smx] SQL error receiving overrides: Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'
L 08/04/2019 - 012:25: [admin-sql-threaded.smx] Query dump: SELECT type, name, flags FROM sm_overrides
L 08/04/2019 - 012:25: [admin-sql-threaded.smx] SQL error receiving groups: Unknown column 'flags' in 'field list'
L 08/04/2019 - 012:25: [admin-sql-threaded.smx] Query dump: SELECT flags, name, immunity_level FROM sm_groups
L 08/04/2019 - 012:25: [admin-sql-threaded.smx] SQL error receiving user: Unknown column 'a.id' in 'field list'
L 08/04/2019 - 012:25: [admin-sql-threaded.smx] Query dump: SELECT a.id, a.authtype, a.identity, a.password, a.flags, a.name, COUNT(ag.group_id), immunity FROM sm_admins a LEFT JOIN sm_admins_groups ag ON a.id = ag.admin_id WHERE (a.authtype = 'ip' AND a.identity = '127.0.0.1') OR (a.authtype = 'name' AND a.iden

UPDATE1:

Now i found the SQL Files in "\cstrike\addons\sourcemod\configs\sql-init-scripts\mysql" to create Tables, but how?
Im Disconnected and when i connet its in another Tab, im to Old for that :S

UPDATE2:

I learn that i only use "admin-sql-threaded" or "admin-sql-prefetch", ill try it with prefetch. Its the right choose for this Timer?
Now all Tables are created and work, but they still dont load the "shavit-rankings.smx". What is wrong?

Quote:
L 08/04/2019 - 03:01:07: [SM] Unable to load plugin "shavit-rankings.smx": Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
L 08/04/2019 - 03:01:08: [SM] Exception reported: Invalid key value handle 0 (error 4)
UPDATE3:

Now i have all fixed, make a fresh Server and all Loaded in Database.

Next Problem i have is with the Store/Credits Plugin.

Quote:
L 08/04/2019 - 17:01:42: [SM] Unable to load plugin "shavit-credits.smx": Could not find required plugin "store-loadout"
I renamed the "store-loadouts" file that is originaly in the Store Plugin by User Drixevel in "store-loadout" the Plugin search for, but it still doesent work.

Im Working on that.

My next question / desire is this displayed Info Overlay like this :

Anyone have an idea what i need to do this ?
Is that the standart HUD Plugin from shavit?

Where i can edit the positioning of the HUD Infos?
WR is in the TOP LEFT Corner and to big for example.
Showkeys are centered....

Other open questions :

1. I have no Extended Map Vote, thats annoying.
ive install the Mapchooser Extended Plugin that needs Nativevotes, but Nativevotes do not support CS: S right?
They dont load nativevotes.smx.

2. Wich Plugin i need to add Stages on bhop Maps that run with shavits timer?

Last edited by Alanox; 08-04-2019 at 14:44.
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-07-2019 , 22:08   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)
Reply With Quote #1274

v2.5.5a is out, changelog on github

https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptim...es/tag/v2.5.5a

Last edited by shavit; 08-07-2019 at 22:08.
aleks70694
Old 08-11-2019 , 17:53   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)
Reply With Quote #1275

Hello!
I have a minigame server. On it there are appropriate passing maps in which you can play only for one team - CT, or T.
I installed the shavit plugin timer from the official site, and now it’s become possible to select any of the teams on the maps for passing. How to block this feature in the plugin itself or in a game with this plugin?
Another teams can only be selected through the Auto Assign button, maybe you need to do something with this button? For example, to make sure that when you click on this button, it will automatically throw at the desired command, and not randomly, as it is now.
Auto balance is disabled.
I installed a plugin that edits spawn, but it displays only the spawn of the map itself, but the plugin shavit timer, which also creates a spawn, but no longer a point, but a spawn zone, which probably cannot be edited. (and it is not clear whether this is necessary, maybe there is a more correct way).

UPD: I found out that this is due to the bot replay plugin. How to fix it?

Last edited by aleks70694; 08-12-2019 at 13:23.
Err2101
Old 08-12-2019 , 17:26   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)
Reply With Quote #1276

Hi all,

Loving this plugin so far. Just having a small problem. All of a sudden, the Zones outlines have just disappeared. Does anyone have any idea how this could happen? I check the config file and visibility is set to 1. I also ensured that the user the server is running under has permissions to the materials files.

Thank you
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 08-28-2019 , 03:30   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)
Reply With Quote #1277

Is there a way to change Track_Main to Track_Bonus when entering bonus start zone and vice versa?
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-18-2019 , 13:33   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.4 15/April/2019)
Reply With Quote #1278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Had3s99 View Post
Hello,

The link of ur plugin "[CS:S/CS:GO] shavit-credits (Zephyrus)" is down so i've do a remake,

I hope u'll like it ! <3

EDIT : Add sentence and credits for World Record.
Thank you Had3s99 for upload!

Added Translation
It is now possible to use a different language!

Greetings Neoxx
Attached Files
File Type: zip shavit_credits.zip (40.1 KB, 106 views)

Last edited by NeoxX; 09-18-2019 at 13:46.
Hatzilon
Old 09-30-2019 , 09:26   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)
Reply With Quote #1279

The plugin shavit-chat is blocking the command sm_credits of Zephyrus store plugin.
September
Old 12-10-2019 , 10:09   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)
Reply With Quote #1280

I created a VIP style.
How can I access it only by the admin flag?
I added the "permission" "t" parameter to the style
It's right?
Send a message via Skype™ to September