Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Release Date (Update)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

BAILOPAN
Old 03-07-2004 , 09:11   /\//\

Yep.
Old 03-07-2004 , 09:12  

Good i dont feel like using buggy steam.
xeroblood
BANNED
Old 03-07-2004 , 11:28  

maybe I misunderstood, but are you guys developing a new Small Compiler?? if so, will it be released to CompuPhase??

anyway, I have a few requests (if I may) for the newer compiler, like support for 3+ dimensional arrays, or even elipsis support with arrays.. a few others too, but I don't wanna suggest too much more work for the dev team unless it is accepted!!

I personally would love a newer compiler!! One where I don't need #pragma tabsize 0 for loose indentation warnings cuz of its weak support for indentations and such..

I swear, I gotta be the happiest person about the new AMXX with all of the new support and bug fixes and suggested changes!!

You guys ROCK!!!

PS. let it go!! WON is dying!! Support for WON is cool, but I don't see it lasting too long!!
Send a message via MSN to xeroblood
SniperBeamer
AMX Mod X Founder
Old 03-07-2004 , 11:30  

we use a modified (bug fixed by PM) version of the small compiler released by CompuPhase
Old 03-07-2004 , 11:50  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperBeamer
we use a modified (bug fixed by PM) version of the small compiler released by CompuPhase
still buggy tho
Veteran Member
Old 03-07-2004 , 12:16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroblood
maybe I misunderstood, but are you guys developing a new Small Compiler?? if so, will it be released to CompuPhase??

anyway, I have a few requests (if I may) for the newer compiler, like support for 3+ dimensional arrays, or even elipsis support with arrays.. a few others too, but I don't wanna suggest too much more work for the dev team unless it is accepted!!

I personally would love a newer compiler!! One where I don't need #pragma tabsize 0 for loose indentation warnings cuz of its weak support for indentations and such..

I swear, I gotta be the happiest person about the new AMXX with all of the new support and bug fixes and suggested changes!!

You guys ROCK!!!

PS. let it go!! WON is dying!! Support for WON is cool, but I don't see it lasting too long!!
About multidimensional arrays... Those are just an abstraction, you could implement a 5x5x5 array using a 125-sized array, and a proper interface for the array.

and IMO I think the loose indentation warnings should stay. Lots of nasty stuff is avoided this way. I see it as a good feature. Makes you learn how to indent properly :-)
Scarzzurs
Old 03-07-2004 , 14:14  

I've never seen a situation where ppl would need more then 2 diminsional arrays. Some ppl say: "But what if i want to store multiple strings for each client, Fx.: newstring[33][10][]" But even that is easy to fix:
new strings[10][]
new players[33][10]

where you redirect to the other array....

Scarzzurs

Btw. i didn't say that it wasn't possible, but i have just not seen a situation where there wasn't a well functional workaround....
Send a message via MSN to Scarzzurs
BAILOPAN
Old 03-07-2004 , 14:51   /\//\

Update:
We had technical difficults. Our glibc 2.2 compile server is dead and there is a lot of last minute confusion.

I will try as best as I can to get the release out by tonight, if I can't do it, expect it tomorrow.
Old 03-07-2004 , 15:32  

Screw glibc 2.2 I want it for 2.3
AMX Mod for glibc 2.2 was untested... want me to install rh7 so you can finish the compiling thingy?
Send a message via ICQ to ibm86 Send a message via AIM to ibm86 Send a message via MSN to ibm86 Send a message via Yahoo to ibm86
BAILOPAN
Old 03-07-2004 , 15:53  

rh compilespace server would own