Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

sapphyrus
Old 01-26-2021 , 19:58   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2041

Just a little heads up to anyone running this on a CS:GO server, this plugin makes an exploit known as "Air Stuck" possible that was patched by Valve a long time ago.

Returning Plugin_Handled in OnPlayerRunCmd disables Valve's fix for this exploit.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-26-2021 , 20:37   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2042

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphyrus View Post
Just a little heads up to anyone running this on a CS:GO server, this plugin makes an exploit known as "Air Stuck" possible that was patched by Valve a long time ago.

Returning Plugin_Handled in OnPlayerRunCmd disables Valve's fix for this exploit.
Interesting, thanks for sharing.

Just to confirm it would be when the player is stuck in the air when it jumps right?

[EDIT]
What version of AFK manager do you use? I saw here, the latest version, 4.3.0 already comes with this modification.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 01-26-2021 at 21:05.
Rugal
Old 01-30-2021 , 23:58   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2043

Getting this on my console.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem título.png
Views:	76
Size:	1.4 KB
ID:	186921  
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-08-2021 , 05:42   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2044

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphyrus View Post

Has anyone else confirmed this? Or knows how to replicate the issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugal View Post
Getting this on my console.
I expect that is because you have the sm_afk_prefix_color in your config file but are currently using a version compiled without Colors includes.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Razvann.
Old 02-08-2021 , 14:12   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2045

Yes, I can confirm this bug... Idk how to replicate, cuz is random when is happening
Send a message via Yahoo to Razvann.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-08-2021 , 18:18   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2046

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvann. View Post
Yes, I can confirm this bug... Idk how to replicate, cuz is random when is happening
I don't run any CS Servers so if I don't have replication steps it will be hard.

Are you able to compile a manual version changing that to Plugin_Continue and run it for a while see if that resolves the issues?

If it does I'll update it.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-08-2021 , 20:22   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
I don't run any CS Servers so if I don't have replication steps it will be hard.

Are you able to compile a manual version changing that to Plugin_Continue and run it for a while see if that resolves the issues?

If it does I'll update it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvann. View Post
Update the version of your AFK Manager, as I mentioned, version 4.3.0 already includes this fix.

https://prnt.sc/ys2ruu

I use the latest version and I don't have these BUGS.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 02-08-2021 at 20:23.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-08-2021 , 20:25   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2048

Would it be possible to place any checks for players who circumvent the AFK Manager with binds +lefts and etc?
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-08-2021 , 20:41   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2049

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Update the version of your AFK Manager, as I mentioned, version 4.3.0 already includes this fix.

https://prnt.sc/ys2ruu

I use the latest version and I don't have these BUGS.
AFAIK the code that was pointed out still exists in 4.3.0 ? Line 1558?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Would it be possible to place any checks for players who circumvent the AFK Manager with binds +lefts and etc?
We check buttons so if the buttons are the same it should keep them AFK, I am not sure what method is being used.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-08-2021 , 21:53   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2050

Quote:
AFAIK the code that was pointed out still exists in 4.3.0 ? Line 1558?
Exact, line 1558.

Quote:
We check buttons so if the buttons are the same it should keep them AFK, I am not sure what method is being used.
Is that I received complaints from players that had some players that to not get kicked or to be moved to spectator used the command +left / -left on the console.

In any case, I will test myself thoroughly and see if this really happens, anything will return contact.