Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Half-Life 1vs1 Match logger

Post New Thread Reply   

ddag1
Old 10-03-2021 , 18:07   Half-Life 1vs1 Match logger
Reply With Quote #1

The idea is the following, whenever I'm playing 1vs1 on Half-Life I tend to play more than 3 or 4 matches in a row. I reach a point wherein the more matches I play, the more difficult it is for me to follow the track of how many I won and how many I lost.

So what I need is the following: a plugin that logs results of 1vs1 matches in a single file in the follwing format.

DD/MM/YY - H:M:S | mapname | Player1name: Player1score | Player2name: Player2score |
DD/MM/YY - H:M:S | mapname | Player1name: Player1score | Player2name: Player2score |

and so on.

I need this to specifically log only 1vs1 matches. So the plugin should completely ignore spectators (or players with no K/D).

For those who willing to write this plugin, maybe it's useful to know that in HL community, we play 1vs1 matches using "AG Mod X", a plugin that makes setting matches easier. Match starts when vote "agstart" is accepted in "tdm" gamemode. Match ends when time left reaches 0 (map end).
Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited by ddag1; 10-04-2021 at 17:36.
JocAnis
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2021 , 16:56   Re: Half-Life 1vs1 Match logger
Reply With Quote #2

I think you need to give more details about your project. Like, when will be the end of the match (so it will do the logging part in the file)...Me personally have no clue what is AG Mod X and Im not sure if anyone else, including me, would really trying to figure out how that big plugin/code works...good luck

My blog: http://primekz.xyz (in progress...) - not active (dec 2022)
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2021 , 17:34   Re: Half-Life 1vs1 Match logger
Reply With Quote #3

Rtxa is still active. I'm sure he will intervene.
Old 10-04-2021 , 17:36   Re: Half-Life 1vs1 Match logger
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocAnis View Post
I think you need to give more details about your project. Like, when will be the end of the match (so it will do the logging part in the file)...Me personally have no clue what is AG Mod X and Im not sure if anyone else, including me, would really trying to figure out how that big plugin/code works...good luck
Added, thanks!