Raised This Month: $4 Target: $400
 1% 

[CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Aphexes
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Old 11-05-2015 , 00:33   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.6]
Reply With Quote #101

I've extracted all the necessary files to their folders on a fresh install on Windows with MM and SM installed. TTT.smx is placed into the plugins folder but it appears not to be working as I tried typing some commands into console to no avail. Is there any prerequisite setup or necessary plugins/files that i also need to put into the server?
Aphexes is offline
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: BlackMarke7
Old 11-05-2015 , 01:50   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.6]
Reply With Quote #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphexes View Post
I've extracted all the necessary files to their folders on a fresh install on Windows with MM and SM installed. TTT.smx is placed into the plugins folder but it appears not to be working as I tried typing some commands into console to no avail. Is there any prerequisite setup or necessary plugins/files that i also need to put into the server?
check your error log
__________________
8guawong is offline
Hunter6272
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Don't know
Old 11-05-2015 , 02:31   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.6]
Reply With Quote #103

Stable Version is working good
Git version i tested today , bugs :
Code:
1. Whenever i use shoot button , it creates non-stop spam in my chat [Playername (mine)] [Karma] [Credits]
2. It shows me the name of traitors too when i m innocent like this below-
You are an Innocent
There are 6 traitors
Your traitor partners are - .
__________________
Patience is the key to success.

Last edited by Hunter6272; 11-05-2015 at 02:32.
Hunter6272 is offline
Aphexes
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Old 11-05-2015 , 02:47   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.6]
Reply With Quote #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
check your error log
http://puu.sh/la3em/e1d3af194b.png

Above is a screenshot of the console. It says I didn't do the database.cfg correctly but I can't find any post for the tutorial.
Aphexes is offline
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: BlackMarke7
Old 11-05-2015 , 04:45   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.6]
Reply With Quote #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphexes View Post
http://puu.sh/la3em/e1d3af194b.png

Above is a screenshot of the console. It says I didn't do the database.cfg correctly but I can't find any post for the tutorial.
so edit your databases.cfg
__________________
8guawong is offline
zipcore
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: m_flZipcore
Old 11-05-2015 , 05:20   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.6]
Reply With Quote #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter6272 View Post
Stable Version is working good
Git version i tested today , bugs :
Code:
1. Whenever i use shoot button , it creates non-stop spam in my chat [Playername (mine)] [Karma] [Credits]
2. It shows me the name of traitors too when i m innocent like this below-
You are an Innocent
There are 6 traitors
Your traitor partners are - .
do you now what stable means?
__________________
zipcore is offline
Aphexes
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Old 11-05-2015 , 05:29   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.6]
Reply With Quote #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
so edit your databases.cfg
I did to the best of my abilities and it worked. Thanks!


Now another issue I'm having is I set the minimum players required to start is 3. I'm testing the server with 5 players total and the teams/roles aren't being assigned. Anyone else experience this issue or know the solution? Is there a server cvar that is preventing this? Also sm_role, sm_resetkarma, and sm_setkarma are not recognized as commands.

Last edited by Aphexes; 11-05-2015 at 05:34.
Aphexes is offline
Chevalier
BANNED
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Anywhere
Old 11-05-2015 , 08:23   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.6]
Reply With Quote #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter6272 View Post
Stable Version is working good
Git version i tested today , bugs :
Code:
1. Whenever i use shoot button , it creates non-stop spam in my chat [Playername (mine)] [Karma] [Credits]
2. It shows me the name of traitors too when i m innocent like this below-
You are an Innocent
There are 6 traitors
Your traitor partners are - .
You obviously weren't using a stable version.....
Be sure to head to the first page of this thread and head down to the bottom.
You should see something like this "Download stable-Version | SourceCode"
Chevalier is offline
Dragonidas
SourceMod Donor
Join Date: Jun 2014
Old 11-05-2015 , 08:24   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.6]
Reply With Quote #109

How to set this database to work ?? plugin working but all have 0 karma and 1 dmg help pls ;x

"ttt"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "ttt"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "0"
}
__________________

Dragonidas is offline
Chevalier
BANNED
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Anywhere
Old 11-05-2015 , 08:27   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town [2.0.6]
Reply With Quote #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonidas View Post
How to set this database to work ?? plugin working but all have 0 karma and 1 dmg help pls ;x

"ttt"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "ttt"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "0"
}
Are you trying to set up a database? or actually use sqlite? Id suggest using the stable version and installing a database there. Here is a example of how the database should look like
"ttt"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "thisisatest.com" (where you're targeting the domain)
"database" "ttt_database" (your database name that you assigned)
"user" "thisisatest" (your phpmyadmin username)
"pass" "fhsmfdgag" (your phpmyadmin pass)
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "0"
}
Chevalier is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode