Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)

Post New Thread Reply   

shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 12-30-2016 , 20:11   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinheadxtreme View Post
[...] I got a problem with a modification in the freeday plugin do you mind taking a look Il send it in PM?
Like I mentioned in an other thread "I will implement all customs stuff/idea to MyJailbreak as long I can release it. No privat work for MyPlugins."
Sad people don't even share their ideas, while using free stuff.

Quote:
Also on the evenday "hide" there is no lr
Oh, yeah that's right. Added to ToDo list. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocheat View Post
Hi,I have a problem,
I have a rented server and manage the files via FTP,i have uploaded all the files manually but i could not upload files in ci folder and .bat files for compiling because my host restricts those types of files.Is that the reason why MyJailbreak doesn't work for me?When i started the server all the plugins loaded but no cfg's were created in myjailbreak folders and i do not see it on sm plugins.

I have previously installed sourcemod,and plugins listed that are needed.
Have you followed the install instruction?
Spoiler

Take a look at #3. The "ci"-folder you mentioned is not necessary.
Also, the "ci"-folder is not included in the official download link.
Also, I think you downloaded just the source code from github and not the precompiled release package.
Since MyJB Beta 9.0 there a no more precompiled binarys (.smx) on github. I assume that's why, MyJailbreak doesn't work for you & you don't see it on sm plugins list.

Follow the install instruction step by step and everything should work.
If you got still problems, please first take a look at the FAQ. If there is no answer feel free to ask here again.
Old 12-30-2016 , 20:51   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #322

Hmm thanks,i did download the github version.
So i should download the release package and manually transfer the files again?
I probably need to reinstall the whole server dont i.
And just another question,about the required plugins,do i need to edit them or does MyJailbreak do that for me?
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 12-31-2016 , 06:35   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #323

Quote:
[...]
So i should download the release package and manually transfer the files again?
I probably need to reinstall the whole server dont i.
Just download a release from link above and move the gameserver/addons/sourcemod/plugins folder to your servers plugins folder.

Quote:
And just another question,about the required plugins,do i need to edit them or does MyJailbreak do that for me?
You don't need to edit them but you should config them to your wishes. But you can also use everything on default.
Just for smartjaildoors you need to config the jaildoors. There is a good tutorial video on SmartJailDoors thread.

Last edited by shanapu; 12-31-2016 at 07:42.
skinheadxtreme
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-31-2016 , 08:03   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #324

I managed to solve my problems. I have disabled/deleted the icons plugin and they are still enabled on the server oO
Also does anyone have a method to allow more then 32 playeers? I have mp_limitteams 0 and still the Terrorist team says that its full
@Edit also lets say a CT is alone if he leaves the round doesnt end it seems and people have to wait until the end of the round to change to ct

Last edited by skinheadxtreme; 01-01-2017 at 14:12.
skinheadxtreme
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-01-2017 , 14:25   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #325

Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Only a mod or admin can change someone to CT or else they just stay like that
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 01-02-2017 , 08:25   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #326

Quote:
I have disabled/deleted the icons plugin and they are still enabled on the server oO
Are you sure? Can't believe that... there is no other plugin doing the same!?

Quote:
Also does anyone have a method to allow more then 32 playeers? I have mp_limitteams 0 and still the Terrorist team says that its full
hmm. I never come over the 32players on my test server, so I can't give you an valid answer. have you tested TeamlimitBypass by zephyrus?

Quote:
@Edit also lets say a CT is alone if he leaves the round doesnt end it seems and people have to wait until the end of the round to change to ct
sm_ratio_respawn - 0 - Move player on next round to CT / 1 - Move player immediately to CT and respawn

Quote:
Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Only a mod or admin can change someone to CT or else they just stay like that
[image]
I don't know how this even could happend with cvar mention aboved in latest.
Do you use MyJB Ratio in combination with stamm/rankme/reputation/...-Add-ons?

Quote:
Also on the evenday "hide" there is no lr
Added to dev.

Last edited by shanapu; 01-02-2017 at 08:28.
skinheadxtreme
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-02-2017 , 09:33   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
Are you sure? Can't believe that... there is no other plugin doing the same!?

hmm. I never come over the 32players on my test server, so I can't give you an valid answer. have you tested TeamlimitBypass by zephyrus?

sm_ratio_respawn - 0 - Move player on next round to CT / 1 - Move player immediately to CT and respawn

I don't know how this even could happend with cvar mention aboved in latest.
Do you use MyJB Ratio in combination with stamm/rankme/reputation/...-Add-ons?

Added to dev.
Fixed everything thanks for your time, about the limitteams wont that plugin mess up the ct ratio? I think Ive seen a reporton this thread about something like that
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2017 , 11:09   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #328

Quote:
Fixed everything thanks for your time, about the limitteams wont that plugin mess up the ct ratio? I think Ive seen a reporton this thread about something like that
IIRC this issue is about databombs TeamBalance. Not sure if it messed up with MyJBs ratio. MyJB use an other way to handle ratio. Would be nice if someone can check this.

Some people got issues with the latest chat-processor (>1.2). I hadn't the time nor the motivation to get deeper into it. As a dirty workaround, just use an older version of chat-processor.
I added version 1.1.2 of chat-processor
Attached Files
File Type: zip chat-processor.zip (25.9 KB, 40 views)
Old 01-06-2017 , 13:15   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #329

Any fix you have for my errors ?
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2017 , 15:32   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by barvica View Post
Any fix you have for my errors ?
sry for late response.

The " Tried to override return value without return value being set " - error should be fixed with commit ab8480c on dev branch. If you still get this kind of error, please add me on steam.