Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Bad entity in IndexOfEdict()

Post New Thread Reply   

meTaLiCroSS
Gaze Upon My Hat
Old 06-20-2014 , 16:39   FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Bad entity in IndexOfEdict()
Reply With Quote #1

Well, this is kind of new, something like a change on the engine. Some days ago I posted THIS because I wanted to know what I needed to change something in a plugin. Well, since many problems trying to start a server, I've just run it and got this error.

Quote:
L 06/20/2014 - 13:25:11: FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Bad entity in IndexOfEdict()
FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Bad entity in IndexOfEdict()
By some huge testings, I've discovered by hooking PlayerPreThink as pre and PlayerPreThink as post, that the error it's inside it. By hooking IndexOfEdict:

Quote:
[CRASHDEBUG] OnPlayerPreThink
IndexOfEdict called with ent: -206402844 // 1st
IndexOfEdict called with ent: -206402844 // 2nd
IndexOfEdict called with ent: -206402844 // 3rd
IndexOfEdict called with ent: -206402844 // 4th
IndexOfEdict called with ent: -206402844 // 5th
IndexOfEdict called with ent: -206402844 // 6th
IndexOfEdict called with ent: -206402844 // 7th
IndexOfEdict called with ent: -212652656 // 8th time, here if you deal with this, it's the unique number that differs from the above
L 06/20/2014 - 13:25:11: FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Bad entity in IndexOfEdict()
So, by trying to deal with the pseudodecompiled cs mod binary, it's a little bit confusing... which is the 8th call of IndexOfEdict inside PlayerPreThink? I would appreciate if you help me searching it.

PD: While running this on a non-updated cs server everything worked well, so I guess it's not my problem at 100%
PD2: I think this is an Scripting Help because it's related to something coded that's causing this, anyway, if I encounter a solution, I'll provide it as how it must be.
PD3: It's a huge plugin, don't ask me for code, please. In that case I wouldn't started this topic.