Raised This Month: $9 Target: $400
 2% 

[TF2] TFDodgeball


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: PreThinkHook()
Old 02-22-2014 , 06:12   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #921

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazzo View Post
Hey, was wondering where to place this file. .hg_archival.txt
In the trash bin.
__________________
DarthNinja is offline
KniL
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Old 03-21-2014 , 20:01   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #922

This plugin is working right now?
KniL is offline
ORBITZx
New Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Old 04-08-2014 , 01:01   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #923

Does anyone know how I can edit this plugin so the rocket movement is more fluent so people can orbit, spike the rocket? servers like Intox and Exiled Studios have that but I don't know how they did it. If anyone can share it, please do so.
ORBITZx is offline
WildCard65
Veteran Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Canada
Old 04-08-2014 , 12:36   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #924

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORBITZx View Post
Does anyone know how I can edit this plugin so the rocket movement is more fluent so people can orbit, spike the rocket? servers like Intox and Exiled Studios have that but I don't know how they did it. If anyone can share it, please do so.
I don't think the plugin controls the rocket flight but the extension itself so unless you know c++ then you won't be able to.
WildCard65 is offline
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: OnGameFrame()
Old 04-08-2014 , 12:37   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #925

Orbiting works fine and can be tweaked by changing sm_dodgeball_turnrate, I have no idea what spiking is.
__________________
asherkin is offline
maxmissyou
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Old 04-09-2014 , 08:12   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #926

Hello, now the latest version is which? Thank you
In addition, how to cancel a rocket explosion set to touch the object.
Thank you very much.
maxmissyou is offline
ORBITZx
New Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Old 04-09-2014 , 16:30   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #927

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
Orbiting works fine and can be tweaked by changing sm_dodgeball_turnrate, I have no idea what spiking is.
Ok i'll try messing with the turn rate but so far it has not been changing. Also I can't orbit the rocket, I comes directly for me.
ORBITZx is offline
ORBITZx
New Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Old 04-09-2014 , 18:33   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #928

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORBITZx View Post
Ok i'll try messing with the turn rate but so far it has not been changing. Also I can't orbit the rocket, I comes directly for me.
Oh yeah one more thing, I put the Convars in my Server.cfg that is located in tf\cfg? because thats what I did and i don't know if it's working because the weapon restriction isn't working neither is the unlimited ammo.

Im new to this stuff so thanks for putting up with me.
ORBITZx is offline
Arcanus
SourceMod Donor
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Near Philadelphia, PA
Old 04-21-2014 , 14:41   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #929

Has anyone tried this plugin with any of the homing projectile plugins? I loved the DB servers where the rocket homed in on the closest opposing player.
Arcanus is offline
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: OnGameFrame()
Old 04-21-2014 , 14:58   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #930

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanus View Post
Has anyone tried this plugin with any of the homing projectile plugins? I loved the DB servers where the rocket homed in on the closest opposing player.
Homing is included, you don't need any additional plugin.
__________________
asherkin is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode