Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Winner Broadcast

Post New Thread Reply   

Triple_B
Old 01-09-2007 , 15:02   Winner Broadcast
Reply With Quote #1

I played on a Deathmatch server which displayed via CSAY a countdown of kills-to-go when someone was close to the map's kill-limit. When they were within 5 of the kill limit, it would broadcast how many kills they had left to make before the map was over.

I'm wondering if this could be integrated, just a suggestion. I really liked it.
LyteFly
Old 01-09-2007 , 15:18   Re: Winner Broadcast
Reply With Quote #2

Cool, that's a new feature of my cssdm_script_pack v1.1 (Mattie Eventscripts). If you run Mattie, you can have it now. It is dependent on using mp_fraglimit as your round end/map change method. Send me a PM if you are interested. All discussion on my scriptpack should be done via PM's.

LyteFly
Old 01-10-2007 , 19:06   Re: Winner Broadcast
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyteFly View Post
Cool, that's a new feature of my cssdm_script_pack v1.1 (Mattie Eventscripts). If you run Mattie, you can have it now. It is dependent on using mp_fraglimit as your round end/map change method. Send me a PM if you are interested. All discussion on my scriptpack should be done via PM's.

LyteFly
Any links?
Old 01-11-2007 , 12:07   Re: Winner Broadcast
Reply With Quote #4

Whenever I've tried running ES my server has become so unstable I've all but given up on it - this cssdm_script_pack is tempting me to have another go but IMO it'd be so much better if this feature was built-in to CSSDM or maybe as a MetaMod plugin of it's own.

Is that possible?
LyteFly
Old 01-11-2007 , 14:06   Re: Winner Broadcast
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
Any links?
I'm afraid not Whisper. This was something I did for myself originally, but started to distribute a while back due to others wanting some of it's functionality. Most want it for managing their bots in DM. I haven't created a site for it (been thinking of doing it though). If interested, drop me a PM.
Old 01-11-2007 , 14:14   Re: Winner Broadcast
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme_One View Post
Whenever I've tried running ES my server has become so unstable I've all but given up on it - this cssdm_script_pack is tempting me to have another go but IMO it'd be so much better if this feature was built-in to CSSDM or maybe as a MetaMod plugin of it's own.

Is that possible?
That's interesting. Out of all the mods and addons I have loaded, I've never had an issue with ES. Unless you are running some flakey script with it. I assure you mine is not. Respecting Bail's rules on discussion of other mods and addons on his CSSDM forum, that's about as far as I will go here.
Old 01-12-2007 , 08:06   Re: Winner Broadcast
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyteFly View Post
That's interesting. Out of all the mods and addons I have loaded, I've never had an issue with ES. Unless you are running some flakey script with it. I assure you mine is not. Respecting Bail's rules on discussion of other mods and addons on his CSSDM forum, that's about as far as I will go here.
Funny thing is that even with NO scripts running (just the ES dll) the server has been so unstable that I've taken it off altogether.

I'm still hoping that Bail may be able to add this functionality into the CSSDM mod directly