Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S

Post New Thread Reply   

OoS-LJ
Old 07-18-2006 , 16:07   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Phoenix
Version 3 worked on fewer maps than 2. Dont know why, had to go back to version 2.
Oh mabey thats why I am having problems, works great on all the stock maps, but any custom ones with spawn protection all it does is kill you once it has flipped. I give ver 2 a try.

Edit:: I tried ver 2 and the same thing. This pluging has a problem with the spawn protection that kills you. The ones with invisable wall or no spawn protection run fine. It's just what I found out. Just info.

Last edited by OoS-LJ; 07-18-2006 at 19:38.
OoS-LJ
Old 08-15-2006 , 19:21   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #22

I not sure if anyone else has this problem. The plug in works great but, when the spawns are switched and people leave I have a problem. When someone new joins after the server was empty the new people can not get out of spawn. When you do dod_flip the can get out but, after they die same problem even in there own spawns. It just seems the plugin get confused or DOD:S gets confused on where people should be after people left on the spawn swap. I hope I was clear enough. I was wondering if there is some way of puting the spawns to stock when there are zero live players. Not including bot as some people may have. Thank you for a great plug-in.

showdax
Old 08-18-2006 , 23:19   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #23

I'm going to investigate all the problems listed this weekend. I'm also going to see if anything needs to be changed with the new DOD:S update. The offsets will probably need to be updated.
Send a message via MSN to showdax
quint
Old 08-19-2006 , 03:47   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #24

still seems to work ok with the update

am running meta mod 1.3 with this and Avalanche / Anzio flipping ok last night
OoS-LJ
Old 08-19-2006 , 14:13   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #25

The update did not break this program . Just need to fix and I do not know how you would be able to is when people leave bug.

hawk2323
Old 11-09-2006 , 18:09   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #26

Hi I have seen this plugin in work before and I loved it so I am trying to install it on our server. Now the flip works but the invisible walls do not so everyone gets trapped in spawn. Just wondering if anyone knew a work around for this. Thnx and great mod!!
OoS-LJ
Old 11-11-2006 , 00:54   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #27

did you add the lines to your server.cfg file. It sounds like your missing that.

Captain Rubbish
Old 11-26-2006 , 17:50   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #28

Lo all,

Installed, works great on 3xi type maps, but no joy on dod_churchyard_b5.

Any clues.

btw, linux,

dod_flip_blockteam 892
dod_flip_filterteam 920
dod_flip_auto 1
in cfg file

Captain.

Last edited by Captain Rubbish; 11-26-2006 at 17:53.
arakcheev
Old 03-14-2007 , 06:57   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #29

Is this mod broken/dead? I just came across it and would really like to use it but all the links are down.
showdax
Old 03-17-2007 , 21:31   Re: dod_flip_mm - Flips Player Spawns Between Rounds in DOD:S
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by arakcheev View Post
Is this mod broken/dead? I just came across it and would really like to use it but all the links are down.
It still works, as far as I know.

The link's been fixed.
Send a message via MSN to showdax