Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV API

Post New Thread Reply   

Chen_Kho
Old 05-14-2014 , 05:11   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV API
Reply With Quote #111

Yeah its better!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice Idea
xTcR Kirby
Old 08-24-2014 , 03:20   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV API
Reply With Quote #112

I keep getting an error when trying to save my admin.cfg is says"You must enter an identity" even though I have entered more than enough information.
recon0
Veteran Member
Old 08-25-2014 , 22:08   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV API
Reply With Quote #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTcR Kirby View Post
I keep getting an error when trying to save my admin.cfg is says"You must enter an identity" even though I have entered more than enough information.
Did you enter a Steam ID for every admin?
Old 09-04-2014 , 13:57   Re: It won't work for me :(
Reply With Quote #114

Once I've added all the users and flags, I save it as admins.cfg in the SM configs file. If anyone knows what's wrong, please reply
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2014 , 08:45   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV API
Reply With Quote #115

very nice indeed for new people

but i would say this would be a bit more time consuming than just making admin groups and then just easily copy paste peoples steamid and the group name into admins_simple.cfg atleast for bigger servers.

atleast this sorts out most questions about adding admin issues for newer players =)

but annyway, if i use filezilla how would i open the files using this .exe program.. you want us to make new admins.cfg files and copy paste our old stuff into it and then make this program open that file? and then when you are done adding the admins you copy paste ur admins.cfg back into the filezilla?

and by saying its an exe program is just guessing, gonna try it out later to see how easy this thing can be^^,

Last edited by Robin955; 12-06-2014 at 08:49.
sami95
Old 11-20-2017 , 05:01   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV API
Reply With Quote #116

hello there, can anybody make a easy tutorial or textpad with instructions of how to install that kvmode?
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 12-15-2017 , 06:31   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV API
Reply With Quote #117

This is very useful and convenient. Thanks for making this!