Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSGO] Can I do this with the log file?

Post New Thread Reply   

Ryan2
Old 03-02-2021 , 17:16   [CSGO] Can I do this with the log file?
Reply With Quote #1

I want to take the log file that is created after each match and move it server so I can parse the data and store.

Any ideas on how I can do this?
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Old 03-02-2021 , 17:23   Re: [CSGO] Can I do this with the log file?
Reply With Quote #2

Isn't this same topic...
[CSGO] Is there a way to emulate the kill feed?

anyway, if you have MySQL database, why not request plugin ?

...about log files.
Use find command in console.
find log
Ryan2
Old 03-02-2021 , 17:59   Re: [CSGO] Can I do this with the log file?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
Isn't this same topic...
[CSGO] Is there a way to emulate the kill feed?

anyway, if you have MySQL database, why not request plugin ?

...about log files.
Use find command in console.
find log
Quite the same topic, yes.

"find log" seems to just list all the log files. I want to store the log file in a database after every round.
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Old 03-03-2021 , 07:22   Re: [CSGO] Can I do this with the log file?
Reply With Quote #4

Have you look source dedicated server console variables, with find command ?
Code:

find log
"ai_disable"  game cheat                                                         - Bi-passes all AI logic routines and puts all NPCs into their idle animations.  C
"con_logfile" = ""                                                               - Console output gets written to this file
"con_min_severity"  clientcmd_can_execute                                        - Minimum severity level for messages sent to any logging channel: LS_MESSAGE=0, L
"con_timestamp" = "0"                                                            - Prefix console.log entries with timestamps
"dbghist_dump"  game                                                             - Dump the debug history to the console. Format: <category id>
    Categories:

"global_event_log_enabled" = "0" game cheat                                      - Enables the global event log system
"itemtimedata_print_and_reset"  game                                             - Outputs item time data to server log and clears data.
"joy_axisbutton_threshold" = "0.3" archive                                       - Analog axis range before a button press is registered.
"log"                                                                            - Enables logging to file, console, and udp < on | off >.
"log_color"                                                                      - Set the color of a logging channel.
"log_dumpchannels"                                                               - Dumps information about all logging channels.
"log_flags"                                                                      - Set the flags on a logging channel.
"log_level"                                                                      - Set the spew level of a logging channel.
"logaddress_add"                                                                 - Set address and port for remote host <ip:port>.
"logaddress_add_ex"                                                              - Set address and port for remote host <ip:port> and supplies a unique token in th
"logaddress_add_http"  game                                                      - Set URI of a listener to receive logs via http post. Wrap URI in double quotes.
"logaddress_add_http_delayed"  game                                              - Set a delay and URI of a listener to receive logs via http post. Wrap URI in dou
"logaddress_add_ts"                                                              - Set address and port for remote host <ip:port> and uses a unique checksum from l
"logaddress_del"                                                                 - Remove address and port for remote host <ip:port>.
"logaddress_delall"                                                              - Remove all udp addresses being logged to
"logaddress_delall_http"  game                                                   - Remove all http listeners from the dispatch list.
"logaddress_list"                                                                - List all addresses currently being used by logaddress.
"logaddress_list_http"  game                                                     - List all URIs currently receiving server logs
"logaddress_token_secret" = ""                                                   - Set a secret string that will be hashed when using logaddress with explicit toke
"mp_guardian_loc_weapon" = "" game replicated                                    - Override to weapon dialog var applied to UI
"mp_logdetail" = "0" min. 0.000000 max. 3.000000 game                            - Logs attacks.  Values are: 0=off, 1=enemy, 2=teammate, 3=both)
"mp_logdetail_items" = "0" game                                                  - Logs a line any time a player acquires or loses an item.
"mp_logdistance_2d" = "250" game                                                 - Enables distance logging every so many units
"mp_logdistance_sec" = "15" game                                                 - Enables distance logging every so many seconds
"mp_logloadouts" = "1" game                                                      - Enables distance logging with full loadouts
"mp_logmoney" = "0" min. 0.000000 max. 1.000000 game                             - Enables money logging.  Values are: 0=off, 1=on
"mp_teamlogo_1" = "" game                                                        - Enter a team's shorthand image name to display their logo. Images can be found h
"mp_teamlogo_2" = "" game                                                        - Enter a team's shorthand image name to display their logo. Images can be found h
"net_chan_stats_dump" = "0"                                                      - Netchannel statistics will dump in the logs upon request
"sc_joystick_map" = "1" archive                                                  - How to map the analog joystick deadzone and extents 0 = Scaled Cross, 1 = Concen
"sm_debug_connect" = "1"                                                         - Log Debug information about potential connection issues.
"sv_log_http_record_before_any_listeners" = "" game
"sv_log_onefile" = "0" archive                                                   - Log server information to only one file.
"sv_logbans" = "0" archive                                                       - Log server bans in the server logs.
"sv_logblocks" = "0"                                                             - If true when log when a query is blocked (can cause very large log files)
"sv_logecho" = "1" archive                                                       - Echo log information to the console.
"sv_logfile" = "1" archive                                                       - Log server information in the log file.
"sv_logflush" = "0" archive                                                      - Flush the log file to disk on each write (slow).
"sv_logsdir" = "logs" archive                                                    - Folder in the game directory where server logs will be stored.
"sv_logsecret" = "0"                                                             - If set then include this secret when doing UDP logging (will use 0x53 as packet
"sv_logsocket" = "1"                                                             - Uses a specific outgoing socket for sv udp logging
"sv_logsocket2" = "1"                                                            - Uses a specific outgoing socket for second source of sv udp logging
"sv_logsocket2_substr" = ""                                                      - Uses a substring match for second source of sv udp logging
"sv_record_item_time_data" = "0" game                                            - Turn on recording of per player item time data into the server log.
"sv_setsteamaccount"                                                             - token
Set game server account token to use for logging in to a persistent game s
Ryan2
Old 03-03-2021 , 12:04   Re: [CSGO] Can I do this with the log file?
Reply With Quote #5

Maybe I am overlooking something but I don't see how this can be used to make it so the match logs can be logged into a database.