[TF2] Sentry SourceMod Error Logger
This extension logs source mod exceptions and source mod errors to an instance of sentry.io (an error logging system).
Helps you see errors from many servers in one place. Includes lots of data such as the error stack, plugin, current server data and map.
Made for TF2, but can probably be used on other games too.
A TF2 server running an up to date version of sourcemod.
Linux servers require curl4 (x32 bit version) to be installed.
If you see an error message such as "libcurl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" when trying to load the extension, you are missing curl4.
Get it for windows or Linux on Github
- ce_sentry_dsn_url Sentry DSN url, required. Extension will not setup without this.
- ce_logreaderwaittime How many seconds between re checking for new log errors.
- ce_server_index Server number (not required)
- ce_environment Server environment (not required)
- ce_region Server region (not required)
- ce_type Server type (not required)
More info and help on the Github Page