Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta

Post New Thread Reply   

Bury
Old 09-05-2010 , 19:04   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #701

Tried everything, file permissions set to accept everything and anything, soundmanager2 both versions linked, firefox extentions, all browsers are compatible on my machine to stream from the site directly, the server just isn't playing the music out, is there some function missing thats linking to the motd to redirect to the music or something? absolutely no clue what's going on, shame.

Edit: read most of the previous posts - and only thing I havn't done is whitelist my game server to my mysql database. According to my host (servage) they don't allow whitelisting. Is this absolutely necessary for the program to work properly? this is not written as a requirement under the docs, only by word of mouth by other users. I do have a program that records stats from my server to host stats on my web server, and also a plugin that reads the data from the site to display the ranks in-game. Can somebody confirm this as a requirement?

Last edited by Bury; 09-05-2010 at 20:11.
red_snow
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-06-2010 , 14:07   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #702

Jb on my server was working fine ..and then it stopped working all the sudden after the steam update.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-07-2010 , 13:01   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #703

volume=client crash. @.@
red_snow
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-21-2010 , 16:28   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #704

Reinstalled JB again today with the soundmanager2 plugin. Can see music playing but no sound. *sadFace
Old 09-22-2010 , 11:09   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #705

Everything works but if you click volume controls few times, the whole game crashes. PLEASE FIX THAT.
SirLamer
Old 09-24-2010 , 16:37   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #706

I know that happens with the volume. I think the crash is actually the web browser and not as much Jukebox. I think that is gets overwhelmed with the rapid reloading. That crash is why I haven't put my own fix out yet - I can't find one that doesn't crash.

Plugins: Jukebox for Source
DontWannaName
Veteran Member
Old 09-25-2010 , 19:12   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #707

I dont think it happens with every flash player?

SirLamer
Old 09-29-2010 , 00:40   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #708

Not the flash players, the JavaScript players do it. I'm less sure about the flash players.

Plugins: Jukebox for Source
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-29-2010 , 04:46   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #709

Eh, I like this mod so i'm gonna do a quick fix for the .sp myself and compile it. I'm gonna remove volume change from the menu and just turn down the volume with the CVAR so people can listen to it but not be loud. I'd rather have that then just abandon the mod completely.
RealForce
Old 10-12-2010 , 11:08   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #710

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
Eh, I like this mod so i'm gonna do a quick fix for the .sp myself and compile it. I'm gonna remove volume change from the menu and just turn down the volume with the CVAR so people can listen to it but not be loud. I'd rather have that then just abandon the mod completely.
Can you post that version? I would also like to have it.

Thanks.