Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM]

Post New Thread Reply   

TrappaTroopa
Old 06-12-2016 , 10:46   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
My bad, I closed the server.
I keep getting the same error above as well as this error. I own the Dir and I have chmod 777 on the DIR (just for testing). This is the offending php code (line 17)
Code:
file_put_contents($path, $line, FILE_APPEND | LOCK_EX);

Last edited by TrappaTroopa; 06-12-2016 at 10:51.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 06-12-2016 , 12:00   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #352

Probably a problem with your host.

Last edited by Arkarr; 06-12-2016 at 12:00.
TrappaTroopa
Old 06-12-2016 , 14:30   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
Probably a problem with your host.
My "Host" is a VPS Solution called Vultr. I have full control over the Linux Server. So please tell me what I need to do to fix this.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 06-12-2016 , 14:43   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrappaTroopa View Post
My "Host" is a VPS Solution called Vultr. I have full control over the Linux Server. So please tell me what I need to do to fix this.
To be honest, I have no idea. Since I fixed it using '777' on my server, I don't know why it keep crashing for you. You set those permission on a folder or on a file ? Also, if I remember correctly, someone told me that giving 777 right is bad pratice...
Old 06-22-2016 , 18:08   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #355

When you've said 01.01.2020, first it's day or month ?
Also, can i create a group in sourcebans called VIP with the flags ? ...and just put the name of the group at flags, right ?

Last edited by misterG; 06-22-2016 at 18:14.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 06-23-2016 , 02:11   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterG View Post
When you've said 01.01.2020, first it's day or month ?
Also, can i create a group in sourcebans called VIP with the flags ? ...and just put the name of the group at flags, right ?
Format is DD/MM/YYYY and I think it should work with sourceban, yes.
Veteran Member
Old 06-23-2016 , 03:00   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #357

Hmmm, any news yet?

BTW, I found a bug: Whenever completing an action on the website, "Login failed" always appear at the top even though I already logged in.

Also, multicolors doesn't work for me. Every time I compile it with that include, humongous compilation errors pop up about "Same function... BLAH BLAH BLAH".
misterG
Old 06-24-2016 , 11:20   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #358

Web interface is not working for me. Whenever i try to press any button, it will go at this page http://www.*****/VIPManager/pages/ExecuteAction.php which is a blank page. Also it seems that i always have login failed in the head of the page even if buttons are showed to me.
Also, i have 2 compile warnings and removing vip gives error and doesn't work... It does work.
Problem is that this plugin doesn't work with custom chat colors menu which is sad. Why? Well if i add the flags necessary from cccm to work, it doesn't work if i do this from your plugin, but doing it from sourcebans works just fine. Both tests were done after flag given and reconnecting and that was the result.

Last edited by misterG; 06-25-2016 at 12:46.
Bonkorn
Old 06-28-2016 , 14:41   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #359

Questions:
1. What's 'Actived' in add user for? it needs to being fill then able to add.
2. How do i add a group in web interface?
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 06-28-2016 , 15:07   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkorn View Post
Questions:
1. What's 'Actived' in add user for? it needs to being fill then able to add.
2. How do i add a group in web interface?
1. Nothing yet, you can put 1 or 0, it doesn't really do something.
2. You don't. You have to configure it in the sourcemod files. admin_group.txt if I remember correctly.