8% 

~ Flowers Mod ~ [ Main ]

Post New Thread Reply   

Alon
Old 11-12-2011 , 08:10   Re: ~ Flowers Mod ~ [ Main ]
Reply With Quote #21

oh ...
can u down this funnction for me ?
Not have to wait 15 seconds or starts Round.
thx .
micapat
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2011 , 08:43   Re: ~ Flowers Mod ~ [ Main ]
Reply With Quote #22

Hmm, I tried in my local server ( -> alone ), and it works. I can explode after 15 seconds.
Old 11-12-2011 , 09:29   Re: ~ Flowers Mod ~ [ Main ]
Reply With Quote #23

AWESOME !
Old 11-12-2011 , 09:36   Re: ~ Flowers Mod ~ [ Main ]
Reply With Quote #24

Instead of using Event_Health and Event_ResetHUD to change g_bAlive, just use the functions you already have. (Spawn + Death), and set it to true on spawn, false on death, and also false on disconnect.
If you like my work, please
Send a message via ICQ to nikhilgupta345 Send a message via Yahoo to nikhilgupta345
micapat
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2011 , 11:14   Re: ~ Flowers Mod ~ [ Main ]
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilgupta345 View Post
Instead of using Event_Health and Event_ResetHUD to change g_bAlive, just use the functions you already have. (Spawn + Death), and set it to true on spawn, false on death, and also false on disconnect.
Thanks I did it.

I also optimised the code, and there is no way now to see flowers with cl_minmodels 1 . I will update the 1st post later, I continue to test and see if there is some things to improve.
Old 11-12-2011 , 11:22   Re: ~ Flowers Mod ~ [ Main ]
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by micapat View Post
Thanks I did it.

I also optimised the code, and there is no way now to see flowers with cl_minmodels 1 . I will update the 1st post later, I continue to test and see if there is some things to improve.
I think my community is gonna try this out. We'll have 20+ people in the server probably tomorrow (for cs1.6) and I'll keep it updated, you can come check it out if it works well.

Last edited by Digitalslayer; 11-12-2011 at 11:22.
Alon
Old 11-12-2011 , 12:07   Re: ~ Flowers Mod ~ [ Main ]
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by micapat View Post
Hmm, I tried in my local server ( -> alone ), and it works. I can explode after 15 seconds.
its dont work for me ..
idk why .
micapat
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2011 , 13:20   Re: ~ Flowers Mod ~ [ Main ]
Reply With Quote #28

2.3 Released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalslayer
I think my community is gonna try this out. We'll have 20+ people in the server probably tomorrow (for cs1.6) and I'll keep it updated, you can come check it out if it works well.
Thanks ^^ Tomorrow will be difficult for me to come (Birthday)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alon
its dont work for me ..
idk why .
Maybe a other plugin installed which interferes with Flower_Main.

I tested on a local server Cs:cz, Cs:1.6, and a online server Cs:cz. It works always fine.
Old 11-12-2011 , 18:05   Re: ~ Flowers Mod ~ [ Main ]
Reply With Quote #29

Some things I noticed right away that we're going to change for now in the .sma is that people don't know how to play or the comamnds. I think when you do the count down in the beginning if you put the /cut /ammo and /shoop commands there each time it would help or a cvar to turn that on or off, possibly a /help as well with some tips on how to play and the commands.

-Edit
Another thing I noticed is because of the size, shape, and design of the models it's very easy to see the plants moving from any distance. The great thing about that sourcemod was the models were very small and looked almost the same from all sides. For instance when you turn even a little bit it's extremely easy to spot. You have to remain completely still. I think if you could emulate that better it would increase the enjoyment of the mod for the plant side.
Also I don't know how it is on the sourcemod but it would seem like having a higher plant to human ratio, maybe 2:1 humans to plants would give it more balance. Especially with more people (20+) and the 12 round clip + 1hp design.

-Edit2
Also is it possible to make a gardener skin? I'm thinking redneck with overalls and a straw hat that's barefoot? Dunno.

Last edited by Digitalslayer; 11-12-2011 at 18:51.
micapat
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2011 , 19:11   Re: ~ Flowers Mod ~ [ Main ]
Reply With Quote #30

I will add /help to explain the objectives and commands. I will begin too the ML, and add some cvars I think.

If there is a human ratio, the maps don't support that ( 32 spawns / 16 CT - 16 T ). So with a ratio 2:1, you can have a maximum of 24 players only. But if you want really that, there is already some plugins which do that ( Maybe I will do a ratio later, but I should recompile all the maps ... ).

In my opinion, I think that the mod doesn't need to be balanced. And flowers can easyly win with Shoop Da Whoop ( Without, I know that it is very difficult, but I think that it is a mod where you don't play for your rank ).

I don't know anything about modelling, so I can't do something with the skin ...