Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Make menu from constants

Post New Thread Reply   

Paradox.
Old 01-04-2014 , 09:07   Re: Make menu from constants
Reply With Quote #11

Omg you are really stupid. I understand how make the menu using constants but how I can make the handler using constant, that is I'm asking. If I didn't received any answer what do you think that I can try ?
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 01-04-2014 , 09:17   Re: Make menu from constants
Reply With Quote #12

I guess I don't understand what is so hard to comprehend. Try it first and then show us what you have tried and we can assist from there. fysiks already showed you how to add items from an array. Besides that, I guess I don't understand what you are asking for.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
matsi
Thinkosaur
Old 01-04-2014 , 14:54   Re: Make menu from constants
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox. View Post
Omg you are really stupid. I understand how make the menu using constants but how I can make the handler using constant, that is I'm asking. If I didn't received any answer what do you think that I can try ?
Now don't be stupid. Handlers work the same way than in any menu. Just take a look at this, its exactly what you want but instead of constants its looping through players.

Accepting all kinds of requests via private message.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 01-04-2014 , 16:24   Re: Make menu from constants
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
You still don't want to understand.
How can I understand something that you don't explain? Consider this your fault.

Quote:
I'm asking you if I can make the handler in the same way if I use constants. It's so hard to understand ? I think you shoul pay a little attention when you try to "help" someone because you keep saying same stupid thing again and again without understanding the question.
"making a menu handler from constants" makes absolutely no sense without an example of what you want your menu handler to do.