HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [22/10/2022]

Post New Thread Reply   

DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 12-04-2018 , 15:29   Re: HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [26/11/2018]
Reply With Quote #31

amx_check 3
amx_delay 2

Kicks them on connection so we do not have to deal with lag city for a minute of 3 checks 15 sec apart. It is working on 1.8. I forgot you grabbed this from core app. No logging or anything. This is a good lightweight alternative ping kicker. It works!
Old 12-04-2018 , 15:33   Re: HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [26/11/2018]
Reply With Quote #32

Thanks for the tests and feedback, I will update the plugin soon with some small details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Please stop trying to help. You appear to just be posting random stuff. Wait until you actually understand more about AMX Mod X and how the game works.
https://iceeedr.com.br/
Send a message via Skype™ to iceeedr
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 12-05-2018 , 19:22   Re: HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [26/11/2018]
Reply With Quote #33

Plugin makes a directory in the configs named plugins and places HighPingKicker.cfg there. Command line editing plugins.ini takes longer now as a result with a duplicate name in the folder. I am running 1.9. Most admins demand a log file. There is no logging. I do not mind as nothing has gotten past this. I have the other checkers set high as a fail-safe. Since I put yours up. No log. That means it works on 1.8 also. I wanted to have 1.9 installed before I commented about this unauthorized plugins directory in my configs directory being that it could have been part of using 1.9. It's not.

├── amxx.cfg
├── clcmds.ini
├── cmdaccess.ini
├── cmds.ini
├── configs.ini
├── core.ini
├── custommenuitems.cfg
├── hamdata.ini
├── maps
│** ├── plugins-op4ctf.ini
│** ├── plugins-op4.ini
├── maps.ini
├── miscstats.ini
├── modules.ini
├── plugins
│** └── HighPingKicker.cfg <---non-standard
├── plugins.ini
├── speech.ini
├── sql.cfg
└── users.ini
Old 12-05-2018 , 19:29   Re: HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [26/11/2018]
Reply With Quote #34

I'm sorry, but I really could not understand if you're complaining about something, or pointing me to some subject ... if you want, could you rewrite your sentence? See you

Quote:
Please stop trying to help. You appear to just be posting random stuff. Wait until you actually understand more about AMX Mod X and how the game works.
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2018 , 03:14   Re: HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [26/11/2018]
Reply With Quote #35

The file and directory I recommend if you can do with out it do without please. If that is not possible something other than plugins right next to plugins.ini. As I explained it is irritating every time I want to edit plugins.ini on secure shell. I watched a user who has better ping than a $2000 Apple on my network show up with a 30 ping and not leave or be kicked having stratosphere 1000 ping for too many milliseconds for my toolbox. My last settings he was saved by the bell or heaven help us. That was using 3 different checkers. I haven't ever tried that before. I have flux checker set to finite amount of flux and losses and ban. 1 ban for the week. That's fine. It just failed flux was set to 50 and that was over 1000 flux. Yours, no logging - tolerate as a am a lightweight nanosoftware enthusiast. I had yours set to 275 and a frontliner with amx_check 3;amx_delay 2 --so 6 sec. I took it off the front line and put it in as the fail-back backup pinter. I took out the nice recheck so once a certain level is breached - gone. The Yet kicker as a front liner I can see who is being kicked for what. Good thing we were all playing or else, who would know? No change demands of course.
Old 12-06-2018 , 04:32   Re: HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [26/11/2018]
Reply With Quote #36

What about if you try to explain your problem without phrases no one except you or people talking your language as first language understand? I tried to read your text but gave up. I'm pretty sure iceeedr will have the same problem.
A SIMPLE explanation of your problem would be VERY appreciated.

Last edited by Mordekay; 12-06-2018 at 04:33.
iceeedr
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2018 , 08:41   Re: HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [26/11/2018]
Reply With Quote #37

If I understood correctly, the "problem" is to create the new directory "plugins" with the .cfg of the plugin inside it ... if it is, I can not do anything about it since it is the correct use of the new native amxx 1.9 "native AutoExecConfig (bool: autoCreate = true, const name [] =" ", const folder [] =" "); the normal flow of the plugins will eventually be all (when updated) create their cfgs inside the new folder

Quote:
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2018 , 12:18   Re: HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [26/11/2018]
Reply With Quote #38

Code:
        AutoExecConfig(.autoCreate = true, .name = "../HighPingKicker")
Resolved. Now it places the config in the config directory instead of unnecessarily creating another directory called plugins within the configs directory.
Old 12-06-2018 , 12:31   Re: HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [26/11/2018]
Reply With Quote #39

Glad that that was his problem, and that was solved. Particularly I prefer the separate partitioning of the CFG's, but I'll put some information in the main post about it.

Quote:
iceeedr
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2018 , 20:22   Re: HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [06/12/2018]
Reply With Quote #40

New Version

Code:
0.7 [06/12/2018] - And probably the final version.
* Added 2 cvars "Admin immunity" and "Notification filter"
* Changed .cfg creation path

Quote:

Last edited by iceeedr; 12-07-2018 at 06:20.