Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

Inker
SourceMod Donor
Old 04-26-2010 , 12:23   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #651

Quick question: If I want to have versus realism (gamemode mutation12) be counted as versus stats, I just need to add this:

Code:
    else if (StrEqual(Gamemode, "mutation12", false))
        return GAMEMODE_VERSUS;
under this:

Code:
GetGamemodeID(const String:Gamemode[])
right? It seems to be working correctly, but I want to make sure that I'm not going to be breaking anything by doing that, or if there's something else I need to add.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 04-26-2010 , 12:49   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #652

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inker View Post
Quick question: If I want to have versus realism (gamemode mutation12) be counted as versus stats, I just need to add this:

Code:
    else if (StrEqual(Gamemode, "mutation12", false))
        return GAMEMODE_VERSUS;
under this:

Code:
GetGamemodeID(const String:Gamemode[])
right? It seems to be working correctly, but I want to make sure that I'm not going to be breaking anything by doing that, or if there's something else I need to add.
I'm not 100% sure, but could be.

Can you tell me what is the gamemode name for team realism versus (or is there even such)?

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 04-26-2010 , 12:51   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #653

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevisad View Post
Since the new DLC this has caused some serious issues with my server. It is bogging down seriously during game play so much that I had to change the page from loading. I am getting httpd locking up on the players listing, returning a blank page when done. httpd is running up to 99%, sits there for a bit then fails and exits.
I'm sorry but not sure what your problem is. Have you tried restarting the server/services? You're first to report of such problems.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
Inker
SourceMod Donor
Old 04-26-2010 , 13:34   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #654

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
I'm not 100% sure, but could be.

Can you tell me what is the gamemode name for team realism versus (or is there even such)?
as far as I know there is no team realism versus, just regular realism versus which is mutation12.

Also, I had that problem with the website sometimes loading to a white screen. I happened quite often for a couple weeks, then the problem disappeared randomly. No idea what caused it or what fixed it, but if a whitescreen ever loaded, a simple refresh would fix it.
panda82
Old 04-26-2010 , 15:20   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #655

Hi

The Rank Awards its updated approximatively at 1 hour. How can I modify it to update itself more frequently.

Maybe thats why shows wrong stats...
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 04-26-2010 , 15:36   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #656

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda82 View Post
Hi

The Rank Awards its updated approximatively at 1 hour. How can I modify it to update itself more frequently.

Maybe thats why shows wrong stats...
Search your config.php.

panda82
Old 04-26-2010 , 16:02   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #657

That does not fix it man .... how this rank awards works?
thevisad
Old 04-26-2010 , 16:23   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #658

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
I'm sorry but not sure what your problem is. Have you tried restarting the server/services? You're first to report of such problems.
Repeatedly... The machine, the servers, services, I have killed everything on the server and restarted the web services as well ( I am using a LAMP stack ). I started noticing a noticeable lag in the game after the last patch and couldn't figure out why. I began looking at the server and found my CPU holding at 100%. I began looking into the issue and noticed that the only thing that seems to be slow is this site and only certain aspects of it. Since L4D2 loads this each time a player loads into the server and there possibility of them browsing for a second, it has been killing the server and now I am only able to run 8 when I stop displaying this page on launch.
Killing L4D2 does not seem to affect the server response in anyway. Do I need to do something with the databases to resolve this? I have never touched them since the day it was installed, other to upgrade/update when this thread was.

Zombies Killed: 6,707,581
Players Served: 37,406

I have not pruned any data, I have the config file set to 1 month to clean players.
I did run a repair and optimization on the tables.

Players Online works fine.
Player Rankings is slow to load but loads fine.
Coop/Realism/Versus/Scavenge/Survival/Server/Player stats and Timed Maps takes a long time (30-60 seconds), spikes the HTTPD process and exits to a white page.

The site page is
http://steam.hngamers.com/l4d2/awards.php

Last edited by thevisad; 04-26-2010 at 16:26. Reason: minor updates
Inker
SourceMod Donor
Old 04-26-2010 , 16:26   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #659

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda82 View Post
That does not fix it man .... how this rank awards works?
its right in your config.php
panda82
Old 04-26-2010 , 16:30   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #660

Yeah man I modifyed it but the rank awards are still not fixed.