There are no working zombie mod plugin (at least public access) for Day of Defeat: Source at this moment, so Andersso
and I are decided to create one.
This is a simple ol' good zombie mod plugin, but with some interesting bonuses...
Make sure to upload ZM files to normal
and fast download
Here is a gameplay video
Latest version of SourceMod
- Equipment menu with preferences (custom class).
- Rewards for killing humand and zombies.
- Improved SpawnProtection for zombies.
- Round end stats and overlays for both teams.
- Easy configuration for custom files and whitelists for maps.
- Models, sounds and other stuff for Zombie Mod.
(optional, needed to show zombie's health and hide player classes and icons).
(optional, needed to set game description to DoD:S ZombieMod).
- dod_zombiemod_enabled - Whether or not enable Zombie Mod (Default: 1)
- dod_zombiemod_winlimit - Maximum amount of rounds until mapchange (Default: 3)
- dod_zombiemod_minplayers - Minumum amount of players to start Zombie Mod (Default: 3)
- dod_zombiemod_roundtime - How long time (in seconds) each round takes (Default: 360)
- dod_zombiemod_human_maxhealth - Maximum amount of health a human can have (Default: 150)
- dod_zombiemod_zombie_health - Amount of health a zombie will have on spawn (Default: 8000)
- dod_zombiemod_crit_hp_refresh - Amount of health a crit zombie will regenerate on kill (Default: 100)
- dod_zombiemod_zombie_speed - Amount of speed a zombie will have on spawn (Default: 0.65)
- dod_zombiemod_zombie_maxspeed - Maximum amount of speed a zombie can have (Default: 0.85)
- dod_zombiemod_beacon_interval - Time beween toggleing beacon on last man (Default: 8 )
Plugin is still in beta
stage, so there may be some bugs!
I dont have a public server and enough players to test it, so please report any bugs you found!
Feel free to request some ideas and improvements, I'll implement them until stable
version will be released.
You can take a look at a tutorial
how to switch mods on-the-fly and enable/disable Zombie Mod between gameplays.
Servers with this plugin
Browse source code