[TF2] Bonus Round Immunity

Post New Thread Reply   

moxie2020
Veteran Member
Old 09-22-2011 , 20:50   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameless View Post
Interesting. If they join after the round ends and didn't spawn I didn't think they would hear anything. I will see if I can find some time to test it and see if I can discover something.
Did you find a solution to this little glitch? I haven't heard many complaints but my fear is some of my clan is just not reporting some of these things to me.

Thanks again for everything.
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 09-22-2011 , 21:42   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #102

I'm not sure of any other way to achieve it. Try editing:

Code:
CreateTimer((GetConVarFloat(FindConVar("mp_bonusroundtime"))-1.0),turnoffpp);
to other times. This says 1 second before bonus round is over it should turn off powerplay, but maybe lag or latency can cause a problem with the 1 second not being enough time to get the command to them. Try changing that to 2 seconds or something. Play with the setting until it suits your players.
moxie2020
Veteran Member
Old 09-30-2011 , 01:40   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #103

Quote:
I'm not sure of any other way to achieve it. Try editing:

Code:
CreateTimer((GetConVarFloat(FindConVar("mp_bonusroundtime"))-1.0),turnoffpp);
to other times. This says 1 second before bonus round is over it should turn off powerplay, but maybe lag or latency can cause a problem with the 1 second not being enough time to get the command to them. Try changing that to 2 seconds or something. Play with the setting until it suits your players.
I played around with it and it doesn't seem to be related to the other glitch. It almost always gets stuck if you are sitting in spectator when the round ends.

On a side note, is there a way to add a speed boost and tails like I see on some servers?
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 09-30-2011 , 05:41   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #104

If you are sitting in spectate before the bonus round? Or if you die and end up in spec?

For the other question, google tf2_addcondition. It works like addcond. I don't know the exact condition number for that condition but that sounds to me like bonk or targe? Someone has a list out there.
Antithasys
Old 10-04-2011 , 11:51   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #105

In response to a PM I got on this plugin...

I will be updating this plugin in the next 90 days. At that time I will post a new verison in the OP. However, I will not be supporting any of the modified versions posted here. If you are having an issue with a modified version of this plugin, you will have to contact the author of the modified version.

When you think about asking a question... consider what have you tried?
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2011 , 12:36   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #106

Cool can't wait to see an update for this. If any mods I've posted cause you grief just let me know and I can remove my posts.
Antithasys
Old 10-05-2011 , 23:12   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #107

Quote:
Cool can't wait to see an update for this. If any mods I've posted cause you grief just let me know and I can remove my posts.
Naw... your updates are fine. I will actually be doing a completely new thread when the upgrade is done. I just started coding for it, pretty much started from scratch. So far it has about 6 out of the 10 features coded, all untested. When I get to about 8 or 9 out of 10, I will add the svn links here for some beta testers.

I am pretty excited about this plugin and the new features! Stay tuned!

When you think about asking a question... consider what have you tried?

Last edited by Antithasys; 10-05-2011 at 23:17.
moxie2020
Veteran Member
Old 10-15-2011 , 20:50   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antithasys View Post
Naw... your updates are fine. I will actually be doing a completely new thread when the upgrade is done. I just started coding for it, pretty much started from scratch. So far it has about 6 out of the 10 features coded, all untested. When I get to about 8 or 9 out of 10, I will add the svn links here for some beta testers.

I am pretty excited about this plugin and the new features! Stay tuned!

Looking forward to this!
Would love to see:
  1. speed boost
  2. trails
  3. disco colors
  4. cfg to enable or disable options
moxie2020
Veteran Member
Old 11-06-2011 , 21:36   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #109

Quote:
If you are sitting in spectate before the bonus round? Or if you die and end up in spec?

For the other question, google tf2_addcondition. It works like addcond. I don't know the exact condition number for that condition but that sounds to me like bonk or targe? Someone has a list out there.
Still having the sound issue. I went to try to change the value to -2 but now I cannot recompile and I am getting the following errors:

//SourceMod Batch Compiler
// by the SourceMod Dev Team

//// bonusroundimmunity.sp
// C:\tf2server1\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\s cripting\bonusroundimmunity.sp(8
2) : error 017: undefined symbol "TF2_SetPlayerPowerPlay"
// C:\tf2server1\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\s cripting\bonusroundimmunity.sp(9
7) : error 017: undefined symbol "TF2_SetPlayerPowerPlay"
// C:\tf2server1\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\s cripting\bonusroundimmunity.sp(1
09) : error 017: undefined symbol "TF2_SetPlayerPowerPlay"
// C:\tf2server1\orangebox\tf\addons\sourcemod\s cripting\bonusroundimmunity.sp(1
19) : error 017: undefined symbol "TF2_SetPlayerPowerPlay"
47) : error 017: undefined symbol "TF2_SetPlayerPowerPlay"
65) : error 017: undefined symbol "TF2_SetPlayerPowerPlay"
//
// 6 Errors.
//
// Compilation Time: 1.01 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...

I am using the last version you modified for me. The sound issue only effects the dead like spectators and people who switch classes or teams during the bonusround. Any ideas?
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 11-06-2011 , 21:43   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #110

Yea that means that the turning off of the powerplay won't hit them unless they are alive. I cannot think of any other way to turn it off then. Sorry.