Polymorph: Mod Manager

Post New Thread Reply   

fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2010 , 20:32   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #121

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltavo View Post
but i cant manage to make csdm work, i mean, where should i put the csdm cfg .. because i already deleted the csdm ini and added the plugins of it on its proper ini of polymorph. here is it the 0_dm.ini
You shouldn't change any config/ini files related to a MOD (unless it causes the plugins to get loaded when they shouldn't be; "plugins-namehere.ini").

EDIT: That .ini file is sooooo wrong. Why are you adding sections? It won't work! You need to follow the instructions.

Last edited by fysiks; 04-11-2010 at 20:43.
eltavo
Old 04-11-2010 , 20:51   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #122

i added sections because that was the pasted content of csdm.cfg but i also tried without it and i cant manage to make csdm work .

- I deleted the plugins-csdm.ini
- Added its content (list of amxx plugins) into the [plugins] part of the ini that i showed to you.

- And what should i add to the CFG part of the ini.

Because csdm is not working.

i'm trying to make it work alone first, then i'll add the gungame.

I think that it doesnt work because is not loading the csdm module (the dll), but how can i load them with your plugin is the question.

Last edited by eltavo; 04-11-2010 at 21:03.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2010 , 21:42   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #123

The module will load automatically when a plugin requests it. Make sure you keep your original .cfg file intact. It must not be changed. the "[cfg]" section is an extra spot to put cvars and such (only things that are not already handled by the MOD.
Old 04-11-2010 , 22:08   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #124

Ok, thanks for your help , i managed it to work, this is what you should told me (that was not explained :p):

move the dll of csdm into modules folder instead of where is default put by csdm (on dlls folder).

And add a line of it to modules.ini
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 04-12-2010 , 18:19   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltavo View Post
Ok, thanks for your help , i managed it to work, this is what you should told me (that was not explained :p):

move the dll of csdm into modules folder instead of where is default put by csdm (on dlls folder).

And add a line of it to modules.ini
What? When I installed CSDM I did not have to do anything except remove the plugins-csdm.ini (or whatever it was called).
Old 04-19-2010 , 10:38   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #126

Nice plugin, working really fine - just one problem on my server:

if no players (well, I have podbots) are on the server, this addon cycles the 'nextmod's (which is wanted) as noone is there to vote. Unfortunatly it does not choose a random map from the given mod-maps-file so my server keeps on loading the wrong maps with specific mods (e.g. de_dust2 together with Death Run).

I don't have a mapcycle.txt (which could interfere) nor a maps.ini in my amxmodx/configs/ folder.

I have no other map-plugin loaded that I am aware of:
Code:
Currently loaded plugins:
                name                    version     author            file             status   
          [  1] Admin Base              1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     admin.amxx       running  
          [  2] AMXBans                 5.1rc       YoMama/Lux & lan  amxbans.amxx     running  
          [  3] Godmins Database        0.5.3       Gonzo             godmin-database  running  
          [  4] Admin Commands          1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     admincmd.amxx    running  
          [  5] Admin Help              1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     adminhelp.amxx   running  
          [  6] Slots Reservation       1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     adminslots.amxx  running  
          [  7] Multi-Lingual System    1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     multilingual.am  running  
          [  8] Menus Front-End         1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     menufront.amxx   running  
          [  9] Commands Menu           1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     cmdmenu.amxx     running  
          [ 10] Players Menu            1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     plmenu.amxx      running  
          [ 11] Teleport Menu           1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     telemenu.amxx    running  
          [ 12] Maps Menu               1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     mapsmenu.amxx    running  
          [ 13] Plugin Menu             1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     pluginmenu.amxx  running  
          [ 14] Admin Chat              1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     adminchat.amxx   running  
          [ 15] Anti Flood              1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     antiflood.amxx   running  
          [ 16] Scrolling Message       1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     scrollmsg.amxx   running  
          [ 17] Info. Messages          1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     imessage.amxx    running  
          [ 18] Admin Votes             1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     adminvote.amxx   running  
          [ 19] TimeLeft                1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     timeleft.amxx    running  
          [ 20] Pause Plugins           1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     pausecfg.amxx    running  
          [ 21] Stats Configuration     1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     statscfg.amxx    running  
          [ 22] Restrict Weapons        1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     restmenu.amxx    running  
          [ 23] StatsX                  1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     statsx.amxx      running  
          [ 24] CS Misc. Stats          1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     miscstats.amxx   running  
          [ 25] CS Stats Logging        1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     stats_logging.a  running  
          [ 26] Back Weapons            1.87        hoboman313/cheap  backweapons.amx  running  
          [ 27] Bhop Abilities          0.5.2       ConnorMcLeod      amx_bhop.amxx    running  
          [ 28] Parachute               1.3         KRoT@L/JTP10181   amx_parachute.a  paused   
          [ 29] AMX Super               4.2         Bmann_420         amx_super.amxx   running  
          [ 30] AMX_Super Menu          0.8.1       Yami Kaitou       amx_super_menu.  running  
          [ 31] Ultimate Gore           1.6         JTP10181          amx_gore_ultima  running  
          [ 32] Server Messages         v1.4        Leon McVeran      server_messages  running  
          [ 33] Game Namer              1.1         NeuroToxin        gamenamechanger  running  
          [ 34] Anti Silent-run         1.1         Numb              antisilentrun.a  running  
          [ 35] Bad spawn preventer     1.3         beast             bsp.amxx         running  
          [ 36] LAN Notifier            1.0         Brad Jones        lann.amxx        running  
          [ 37] Map Spawns Editor       1.0.16      iG_os             map_spawns_edit  running  
          [ 38] Sell Weapons            1.4         Doombringer       sell_weapons.am  running  
          [ 39] Show Team-Attack        1.2         n!nja             showteamattack.  running  
          [ 40] WalkGuard               1.3.2       mogel             walkguard.amxx   running  
          [ 41] Hobo AFK Manager        1.2a        hoboman313        hobo_afk_manage  running  
          [ 42] Spam Blocker            3.6         Teo               spam_blocker.am  running  
          [ 43] Godmin Bancheck         0.7         [PUPPETS] Scoote  godmin_bancheck  running  
          [ 44] Advanced Slow Motion    0.1         KRoTaL            advanced_slowmo  running  
          [ 45] MultiJump               1.1         twistedeuphoria   multijump.amxx   paused   
          [ 46] rotate_fix_FM           1.2         NL)Ramon(NL       linux_func_rota  running  
          [ 47] ATAC                    3.0.1       ATAC Team         atac.amxx        paused   
          [ 48] Slap                    1.1         ATAC Team         atac_slap.amxx   running  
          [ 49] Slap2One                1.1         ATAC Team         atac_slap2one.a  running  
          [ 50] Slay                    1.1         ATAC Team         atac_slay.amxx   running  
          [ 51] Spawn Slay              1.0         ATAC Team         atac_spawnslay.  running  
          [ 52] Jail                    1.1         ATAC Team         atac_jail.amxx   running  
          [ 53] Bury                    1.0         ATAC Team         atac_bury.amxx   running  
          [ 54] Glow                    1.0         ATAC Team         atac_glow.amxx   running  
          [ 55] Timebomb                1.1         ATAC Team         atac_bomb.amxx   running  
          [ 56] Blind                   1.0         ATAC Team         atac_blind.amxx  running  
          [ 57] Rocket                  1.0         ATAC Team         atac_rocket.amx  running  
          [ 58] Drop                    1.0         ATAC Team         atac_drop.amxx   running  
          [ 59] Fire                    1.0         ATAC Team         atac_fire.amxx   running  
          [ 60] Drug                    1.0         ATAC Team         atac_drug.amxx   running  
          [ 61] Bad Aim                 1.1         ATAC Team         atac_badaim.amx  running  
          [ 62] Hud Messages            1.1         ATAC Team         atac_hudmsg.amx  running  
          [ 63] Team Attack             1.0         ATAC Team         atac_ta.amxx     running  
          [ 64] ATAC Commands           1.1         ATAC Team         atac_cmds.amxx   running  
          [ 65] ATAC AMXBans            1.1         ATAC Team         atac_amxbans.am  running  
          [ 66] Polymorph: Mod Manager  1.0.2       Fysiks            polymorph.amxx   running  
          [ 67] Polymorph: RockTheVote  1.0         Fysiks            poly_rtv.amxx    running  
          [ 68] Deathrun Manager        3.0.3       xPaw              DeathrunManager  running  
          [ 69] DRM: trigger_hurt fix   1.3         coderiz / xPaw    DRM_trigger_hur  running  
          [ 70] Reset Buttons           1.2         xPaw              ResetButtons.am  running  
          [ 71] Automatic Unstuck       1.5         NL)Ramon(NL       stuck.amxx       running  
          [ 72] Team Join Management    0.3         Exolent           team_join.amxx   running  
          [ 73] Deathrun Maps Fixer     1.7         xPaw              DeathrunMapsFix  running  
          [ 74] DRM Semiclip            1.0         xPaw              drm-semiclip.am  running  
         74 plugins, 71 running
Server has loaded the Death Run mod at the moment of listing the plugins, using de_dust. de_dust is included in my normal-maps.ini, belonging to 0_csde.ini (CS/DE Maps, normal gameplay).
amx_nextmod is set to Paintball (automatically, as no players are on the server, only bots). After time is up, the server changed to cs_italy (also contained in normal-maps.ini) running Paintball

Any idea what's going wrong or how I could fix this?
SourceMod Donor
Old 04-19-2010 , 12:31   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #127

looks like even voted maps won't be started (autovote at given time), instead other maps appear to be loaded.

Using amx_votemod seems to work fine.
Send a message via ICQ to [Godmin] Gonzo
supergreg
Old 04-19-2010 , 15:40   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #128

Have you setup a custom file containing the cycle for Death Run? Mine is working fine with podbots (but it seems to always select from the first 5 maps)

04_deathrun.ini
Code:
[mod]
name "Deathrun"
mapspermod 1
mapsfile maps_deathrun.ini

[cfg]
mp_roundtime 4
mp_timelimit 30
pb_maxbots 4
sv_airaccelerate 100
sv_airmove 10

[plugins]
dr_manager.amxx
dr_trigger_hurt_fix.amxx
func_rotating_fix.amxx
stuck.amxx
maps_deathrun.ini:
Code:
deathrun_4life-ooorgle
deathrun_bkm-ooorgle
deathrun_crazytown_fix
..etc
[Godmin] Gonzo
SourceMod Donor
Old 04-19-2010 , 15:44   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #129

yes, I have

2_deathrun.ini:
Code:
; Mod Cofiguration
; Comments here.

[mod]
name "Death Run"
mapsfile deathrun-maps.ini

[cfg]
hostname "[G]onzos lustiger Server (voted Mod: Death Run)"
amx_pausecfg pause multijump
amx_pausecfg pause atac
amx_pausecfg pause amx_parachute
mp_limitteams 0
mp_autoteambalance 0
tjm_join_team 2
tjm_block_change 1
bhop_auto 1
amx_maxjumps 0
sv_parachute 0
mp_freezetime 0
mp_friendlyfire 0
deathrun_gamename 0
deathrun_blockkill 0
deathrun_semiclip 0

[plugins]
DeathrunManager.amxx
DRM_trigger_hurt_fix.amxx
ResetButtons.amxx
stuck.amxx
team_join.amxx
DeathrunMapsFixer.amxx
drm-semiclip.amxx
deathrun-maps.ini:
Code:
deathrun_baw
deathrun_countryside_final
deathrun_gamerfun2
deathrun_poolday_final
deathrun_state3
Send a message via ICQ to [Godmin] Gonzo
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 04-19-2010 , 20:32   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PUPPETS] Gonzo View Post
Unfortunatly it does not choose a random map from the given mod-maps-file so my server keeps on loading the wrong maps with specific mods (e.g. de_dust2 together with Death Run).
Should be fixed in 1.0.3 (uploaded). I made it so that when nobody votes, the map that was listed first in the vote is set as the nextmap (which is effectively random).

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergreg View Post
(but it seems to always select from the first 5 maps)
Before I changed this I think the nextmap was being set by nextmap.amxx. Which, I believe, will read from what ever the default mapcycle file you have (mapcycle.txt or maps.ini). Would this have cause your issue with only getting the "first five maps?"

Last edited by fysiks; 04-19-2010 at 20:43.