Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Free Servers (Sorry about the last ones, Info inside!) More Hosting Inside Too!

Post New Thread Reply   

terrum
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-24-2007 , 13:01   Free Servers (Sorry about the last ones, Info inside!) More Hosting Inside Too!
Reply With Quote #1

Hi everyone, again.

I am sorry to say, But the last post i made on free hosting servers has been ignored, If you wish to get a free server please follow the link at the bottom of the page, And because i'm really sorry, I've decided to change the offers to better offers. Good luck.

Offers
1. Get UNLIMITED of space to put models and sounds etc.
2. FTP to access the server.
3. UK Hosted.
4. Auto Restart enabled.
5. 10 slot server.
MODS
1. Half-Life
2. TFC
3. CS
4. TS (i dont have sql. sorry)
5. SvenCoop
6. Any other HL1 MOD.

Please also write your SteamID and the server name and anything else you want. If your server application has been accepted, Please PM me what you want your FTP password and username to be and I will send you a confirmation e-mail.

NOW HOSTING:
* Free Forums and Websites for your server (ONLY)!
* No ads
* Sub-Domain
* Again, Sorry, Not 24/7, Information on up-times etc is on www.free-hl-server.tk
To get a free forum/website, Reply to this post (Emails not allowed for free servers/forums)

HOW TO SIGN UP TO GET YOUR FREE SERVER.
By www.free-hl-server.tk and theres two links on there (One saying about a form, one saying Download Now!) There is infomation on the Terms and Conditions, Please read them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks and enjoy

EDIT: Please note that when i start this server it will be a blank plain server (as in you will have to add amxx metamod adminop or whatever you want yourself and the server name you will have to make your self in server.cfg etc. but if you need anything added and you dont know how or you dont know what cvar it is, just email me or talk to me on MSN/AIM.)

@envesh <-- I have reserved a server for you! email me again if you want it still! It must be an email with the form on it!

Last edited by terrum; 09-24-2007 at 13:05. Reason: Free Websites, Reply, Not email. @ envesh message
Send a message via AIM to terrum Send a message via MSN to terrum Send a message via Skype™ to terrum
terrum
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-24-2007 , 13:12   Re: Free Servers (Sorry about the last ones, Info inside!) More Hosting Inside Too!
Reply With Quote #2

Also guys, I am giving out free servers until i call out a stop. Thanks.

Send a message via AIM to terrum Send a message via MSN to terrum Send a message via Skype™ to terrum
I'm soo dop3
Zero Posts
Old 09-25-2007 , 23:59  
Reply With Quote #3

Can i please get 1 server?? add me to steam friends kevin_69he

Last edited by Roach; 09-26-2007 at 00:14.
terrum
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-01-2007 , 13:34   Re: Free Servers (Sorry about the last ones, Info inside!) More Hosting Inside Too!
Reply With Quote #4

Go to www.free-hl-server.tk and sign up there. Any errors or whatever, just use FAQ
Thanks.

TheNewt
Donor
Old 10-01-2007 , 14:34   Re: Free Servers (Sorry about the last ones, Info inside!) More Hosting Inside Too!
Reply With Quote #5

Unlimited space for sounds and models? O.o I have like 300gB of music I'd upload. Would take a good amount of time to upload hmm...
Pnoibestylin
Old 10-01-2007 , 16:43   Re: Free Servers (Sorry about the last ones, Info inside!) More Hosting Inside Too!
Reply With Quote #6

is this still on progress? or this post is done for good.
like hes not hosting any free server anymore?
cause i've emailed him this morning and no reply till now -_-x

terrum check ur email already !! please ty

Last edited by Pnoibestylin; 10-02-2007 at 04:16.
gevo
Old 10-16-2007 , 01:34   Re: Free Servers (Sorry about the last ones, Info inside!) More Hosting Inside Too!
Reply With Quote #7

i send u email
l33tnewb
BANNED
Old 10-16-2007 , 10:49   Re: Free Servers (Sorry about the last ones, Info inside!) More Hosting Inside Too!
Reply With Quote #8

He's not hosting any more he's called for a stop in the news in the email
i think
surfguitarkevin
Old 10-19-2007 , 13:09   Re: Free Servers (Sorry about the last ones, Info inside!) More Hosting Inside Too!
Reply With Quote #9

his site doesnt say anything about a stop..
Old 10-19-2007 , 13:50   Re: Free Servers (Sorry about the last ones, Info inside!) More Hosting Inside Too!
Reply With Quote #10

I'm still hosting servers

If you already got one, Please comment by replying to this post, and i will add it to this site (also give it a star rating out of 5, thanks)

Karma if possible, too ;) Thanks again.