Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

BioHazard2312
Old 06-26-2010 , 02:05   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #601

I sent over a copy of my db file and I can agree with Rexxy on the bots being tracked when I have the value set to 1.

I was also going to try manually adding my steam id to the db but that wouldn't help me in the long run.
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 06-26-2010 , 02:31   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #602

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexxy View Post
Any idea why my install isn't ignoring bots when rank_ignorebots = 1?
Hmm, I'll look into that, I think I know why...
Old 06-27-2010 , 04:52   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #603

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Darthninja,

Remember the headshots not being tracked? I think there is a similar issue with people extinguished with jarate. It is not being tracked. All our players have 0 in this stat and i checked players of which i'm 100% sure they extinguished people.
Yep, I also mentioned this issue back when I fixed the headshot tracking, but I was unable to fix jarate :/

22-12-2009
Quote:
Oh, btw., don't know if it was mentioned, but extinguishing a player does not grant points as far as I can tell in 5.0... I tried to fix it, but I don't really want to bother looking too much into making Sourcemod plugins.

Oh, and the text seen when gaining points for stealing a sandvich has always been a bit odd.
23-12-2009
Quote:
Gah, I've almost given up attempting to fix extinguished players not being tracked. The event named player_extinguished does not seem to fire when extinguished by jarate at least (The only one I've tested it with)... Maybe Valve broke the event firing :/
Haunt
Old 06-30-2010 , 10:59   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #604

This is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but how do I clear the stats? Is there a way to reset them all to zero?
Thraka
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-30-2010 , 13:49   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #605

So is it possible to get an exclude option for players that dont want to be tracked?
DarthNinja
Old 06-30-2010 , 14:02   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunt View Post
This is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but how do I clear the stats? Is there a way to reset them all to zero?
Ingame type rank_admin
You REALLY might wanna make a backup before you wipe your data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraka View Post
So is it possible to get an exclude option for players that dont want to be tracked?
They can type "hidepoints" ingame, then can also use "unhidepoints" to unhide.

---

Sorry I haven't been able to look at the sqlite stuff just yet, I've been busy with setting up a new server, plus I got some biz contracts to work on (when it rains it pours)
Old 07-01-2010 , 00:39   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #607

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
Ingame type rank_admin
You REALLY might wanna make a backup before you wipe your data.
well it came up with the option to clear.. but when i tried.. nothing happened. :/
DarthNinja
Old 07-01-2010 , 00:47   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #608

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunt View Post
well it came up with the option to clear.. but when i tried.. nothing happened. :/
Well, if that didn't work, just delete your sqlite db file, or use phpmyadmin to drop the tables related to the plugin.
Old 07-01-2010 , 10:11   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #609

Quote:
"hidepoints" to hide the points you get
"unhidepoints" to show the points you get
Does this only hide the messages you see ingame or does it actually stop tracking a player so his rank is not influenced? Because our players have been asking for the latter feature.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-02-2010 , 08:58   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.4/6.7.0]
Reply With Quote #610

Yeah the person I'm talking about doesn't want to be ranked at all, doesn't want to appear in-game in a ranking, and doesn't want to be on the stats site.