Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] Need a quick answer in regards to the 'Custom Knife' plugin.

Post New Thread Reply   

RoboLaserMan
Old 12-26-2016 , 18:14   [CS:GO] Need a quick answer in regards to the 'Custom Knife' plugin.
Reply With Quote #1

Hi guys, I was wondering if this plugin: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=276733

Could be used within my server, as I have seen other servers use it, but I feel as if they might have gain access or done it privately and I think that if I tried to implement this plugin into my server, I might get a ban.

Thanks,
Robo
JOMENVEST
Old 12-26-2016 , 18:25   Re: [CS:GO] Need a quick answer in regards to the 'Custom Knife' plugin.
Reply With Quote #2

What I read, you are breaking the guidelines by using the plugin: http://blog.counter-strike.net/index...er_guidelines/.

Valve Model, Valve Texture = No.
Valve Model, Custom Texture = No.
Custom Model, Valve Texture = No.
Custom Model, Custom Texture = Not sure.

Last edited by JOMENVEST; 12-26-2016 at 19:56.
RoboLaserMan
Old 12-26-2016 , 18:37   Re: [CS:GO] Need a quick answer in regards to the 'Custom Knife' plugin.
Reply With Quote #3

Shoot, figured as much. Just wanted to ask to verify though, as I do not want to get myself a ban. Thanks for the help. Also, do you happen to know anyone who would help making player models and/ or an automatic ranking system based on my own custom ranks?

Kind Regards,
Robo
JOMENVEST
Old 12-26-2016 , 18:45   Re: [CS:GO] Need a quick answer in regards to the 'Custom Knife' plugin.
Reply With Quote #4

By the way you could always try to use it but is it worth the risk? I think you will be all good without it.
And sadly, I don't but theres probably someone else around who can help you.
RoboLaserMan
Old 12-26-2016 , 19:14   Re: [CS:GO] Need a quick answer in regards to the 'Custom Knife' plugin.
Reply With Quote #5

Fair enough, yea I am aware of the risk that installing plugin could create. I totally agree that I better off with out it...

Ahh fair enough dude, I might just make a new post then. Thanks anyways for clarifying with me! Helped me make a more decisive decision. xD

Kind Regards,
RoboLaserMan
Multiversal Supernova
ESK0
BANNED
Old 12-26-2016 , 19:48   Re: [CS:GO] Need a quick answer in regards to the 'Custom Knife' plugin.
Reply With Quote #6

You can use Custom model with custom texture.
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 12-26-2016 , 20:29   Re: [CS:GO] Need a quick answer in regards to the 'Custom Knife' plugin.
Reply With Quote #7

No one has the 100% right answer, all they can say is "use at your own risk" because not even Valve knows what server operators can do!
ESK0
BANNED
Old 12-26-2016 , 22:12   Re: [CS:GO] Need a quick answer in regards to the 'Custom Knife' plugin.
Reply With Quote #8

Well you can use anything whas is not in csgo economy system ) So you can use dildos as a knife since its not in csgo eco system etc...

Just read Valve's rules )
RoboLaserMan
Old 12-28-2016 , 21:52   Re: [CS:GO] Need a quick answer in regards to the 'Custom Knife' plugin.
Reply With Quote #9

That's true I guess, that is probably what it is meant by the rule that is crossed out in the guidelines... Also I see, Valve/ The CS:GO Team really do like making things hard for us Server Operators, ey?

Thanks for the help guys!

Kind Regards,
RoboLaserMan
Multiversal Supernova
Cooky
Veteran Member
Old 12-29-2016 , 05:27   Re: [CS:GO] Need a quick answer in regards to the 'Custom Knife' plugin.
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESK0 View Post
Well you can use anything whas is not in csgo economy system ) So you can use dildos as a knife since its not in csgo eco system etc...

Just read Valve's rules )
Nice example, you just made my day...