Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Not to sure if this is the right place, but a bit of help please.

Post New Thread Reply   

Walgrim
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-14-2016 , 12:43   Re: Not to sure if this is the right place, but a bit of help please.
Reply With Quote #11

Hey !
Maybe you need to try a stable build (I think your sourcemod is from dev vesions)

You can maybe try with sourcemod 1.8 ?

Last edited by Walgrim; 11-14-2016 at 12:43.
RoboLaserMan
Old 11-15-2016 , 17:04   Re: Not to sure if this is the right place, but a bit of help please.
Reply With Quote #12

Greetings!

Yep, trying out Sourcemod 1.8 worked more effectively compared to 1.9. Thanks! But I am still having issues with this donation system called 'SDonate' and it needing 'sm_givecredits...' from the 'Store Plugin' to be able to work with SteamID. As the command is "sm_givecredits {{VAR=STEAMID}} 500" for 500 credits and it keeps saying 'no player found.'

But oddly enough, if I try the same command line, but with Steam Username: "sm_givecredits {{VAR=STEAMUSERNAME}} 500", it ends up saying 'that player has not loaded into the server properly yet'. So confused...

Kind Regards,
Robo
Walgrim
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-16-2016 , 06:58   Re: Not to sure if this is the right place, but a bit of help please.
Reply With Quote #13

Hey !

Glad that it helped you !
Anyway if you want to link the plugin where you're having issues, this would be usefull ! ;)
Still you can contact the author of this one to have some responses & fixes.
Old 11-16-2016 , 17:49   Re: Not to sure if this is the right place, but a bit of help please.
Reply With Quote #14

Greetings again!

Yep, felt good to actually open the community to the public, both server and forums is now public. This is the Store plugin in which I am currently have issues with: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=255418

Plus, the Donation System is at: https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/2168

I have contacted the author, and the author of the donation system asked me to contact the plugin owner, but no response as of yet...

Thanks again for the help!

Kind Regards,
Robo

Last edited by RoboLaserMan; 11-17-2016 at 22:39.
RoboLaserMan
Old 11-17-2016 , 22:41   Re: Not to sure if this is the right place, but a bit of help please.
Reply With Quote #15

Sorry about the links above, only realised now that they 'Casper' and stayed invisible to me... xD

Kind Regards,
Robo
Walgrim
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-18-2016 , 14:56   Re: Not to sure if this is the right place, but a bit of help please.
Reply With Quote #16

Hey,
Well this time I can't help with the SDonate, it's private stuff that needs to be bought.
For the store, you can use the webpanel to give credits to a player anyway.

The best solution is to wait an answer from the plugin owner, goodluck
Old 11-18-2016 , 17:38   Re: Not to sure if this is the right place, but a bit of help please.
Reply With Quote #17

Greetings,

I have tried to fix this issue with the script owner, but he tells me to ask the plugin developers like I stated above. Welp. Again, thanks for the help! Much obliged!

*Time to wait for a response I guess, it will happen one day!*

Kind Regards,
Robo