-delete plz

Post New Thread Reply   

PresidentEvil
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-30-2015 , 18:21   -delete plz
Reply With Quote #1

im a dumbass, please delete

i need to l2search

Last edited by PresidentEvil; 04-30-2015 at 18:48.
poel
Veteran Member
Old 04-30-2015 , 18:48   Re: -delete plz
Reply With Quote #2

Socket ProcessAccept Error: Too many open files

For me, last years, it was attack. I dont know how, but someone attacked my dedi. Since I added new security, never seen that before.

But, I also find a second method, with putty, you can change de number of files to open. Atm, I think, its like max 6404, you can edit to add more. I really dont remember how, but you can find many thread on google about this.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 04-30-2015 , 19:55   Re: -delete plz
Reply With Quote #3

Repeat after me: Do not blank out posts - if you solve your problem post the solution for others to find.

The fact you found your answer elsewhere on the forum does not excuse you from the rules, the solution can simply be a link to that other thread.

That said, I have a WIP extension that can fix this (as a side-effect of its actual purpose) that I can toss you if for some reason you can't firewall off rcon. Increasing the limit is not a fix, it'll just delay the inevitable.
Old 07-29-2016 , 01:32   Re: -delete plz
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
Repeat after me: Do not blank out posts - if you solve your problem post the solution for others to find.

The fact you found your answer elsewhere on the forum does not excuse you from the rules, the solution can simply be a link to that other thread.

That said, I have a WIP extension that can fix this (as a side-effect of its actual purpose) that I can toss you if for some reason you can't firewall off rcon. Increasing the limit is not a fix, it'll just delay the inevitable.
Would you mind sending that extension because we have TCP port 27015 blocked off completely and still get this once every day at night.