Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

unknow command superheromenu

Post New Thread Reply   

jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2004 , 18:31  
Reply With Quote #11

maybe if you didn't insult my hard work on this plugin I would not insult you.

Quote:
WTF are you running a forum like this for anyway
I'll tell you what this forum is NOT for

- Bashing this plugin
- Help with basic AMX stuff ( www.amxmod.net )
- People who cannot follow directions

It is for people who need REAL help with this plugin, which should be nearly no one since I wrote some nice documentation. In thoery this Tech Support section of the forums should not need to be posted in. Just about everything is answered in the forums already or in the documentation.
SuperHero Moderator
Old 09-03-2004 , 18:48  
Reply With Quote #12

If your installing and using a plugin you should have at least basic knowledge of how things work especially if your running a server... otherwise you shouldn't be attempting something like this...

This forum isn't to teach you how to set up a server or how to configure amx there are sites for that stuff and you should be using those if you can't figure out how to change a cvar...

Don't bash a plugin just cuase you can't read the documents, and you didn't say you were only trying to change the cvars until the post before he told you what to do. All you kept blabing about was some nonexistant command that wouldn't make any sense to us cause we wouldnt know what you were trying to do... besides cvars aren't meant to be changed often so what's the point of making them into commands, if your to lazy to read documents and chage cvars server side you shouldn't be running a server.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu