Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Question about Dedicated Server

Post New Thread Reply   

-->>Paulie<<--
BANNED
Old 07-03-2008 , 16:54   Question about Dedicated Server
Reply With Quote #1

Hi everybody, i have, quite strange, question.
I working on my server few years (server still not running), im translating all plugins what you have here, in my language, in czech language. Then I will open website in my country and i post there all plugins, but in czech language. And after I finish these plugins, I want start my servers with plugins too. Im really hard working about that, and I really wanted these servers coz I thought, they will be cool. I thought, I will start them on my first computer (By Dedicated Server), where I will not do anything.... And I will playing on my second computer....... But not long ago someone said me, that Dedicated server cause lags, very big lags, so he said me i should end this working....... He angry me, coz I really worked about that server few years, and i still want them...... So I have question....... its real, that Dedicated server, on quite fast computer + quite fast internet, and no one will doing anything on that computer........ do you think it will cause some lags???
My friend said me, I should pay something for Server Hosting, where u will never have lags, but I dont have money for that, and I really dont want end my working on plugins......

Question = cause Dedicated server lags????
micke1101
Veteran Member
Old 07-03-2008 , 17:24   Re: Question about Dedicated Server
Reply With Quote #2

well that depends all of the internet speed both in and out and the computer.
and thats not true that server hosters server never laggs but some have it like never and some have it like always and many plugins will also make problem 80 < i think its around there it can start be trouble.

but if you could tell more about the computer and the internet it would be easier to tell if it is good or not.
(and fastdl isnt bad if youre going to have download stuff )
-->>Paulie<<--
BANNED
Old 07-04-2008 , 07:34   Re: Question about Dedicated Server
Reply With Quote #3

Oki thank you very much, you quite cheer up me.