Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

New guy needs help with all-around stuff

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

MajorProblem
Old 01-03-2013 , 14:19   New guy needs help with all-around stuff

Hi forum,
I appologize for any wrong section post this might be - i feel desperate.

Ive managed to setup a Dedicated Server which runs Hide N Seek XP mod, using JCM blockmaker (by andersen). Ive reconfigured- re compiled- re-edited- re-myass EVERYTHING i felt needed. It runs OK. But not as i want it ;)....
Though some things are very alien to me, and allthough im an experienced PC user - my knowledge in scripts, coding, plugins and sh*t is very poor...

Listing few of my issues, i urge any guys whod be willing to help, to please contact me (either here, or on steam "Major_problem" for some guidance and help :-) <3 <3 <3 !

Any help is much appreciated!

. My nademodes; freeze impact starts with a smoke - then freeze

. I think my Hidenseek plugin prevents *money for kill ? (since i have a 'shop' installed, id like the ingame money to work as normal )

. Id like to change my blockmaker, heres what im looking for: XP! no selection nades but specific nades. Though if possible, id like to ADD these things instead of getting a whole new one. JCM has cool features (like box model, light)

. Making my own skins for blocks (ive raped all youtube tutorials - these suck -.-).
(ive managed to add a spray of blood on my ct knife - though im the only one seeing this, even though ive put the mdl file both in my cstrike AND the dedicated server.

. Ive tryied installing http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=150148 and 'everything' worked; my console said it was running, and i could also acces the amxmodmenu>cvar stuff and enable/disable etc etc - though the commands "rollthedice" etc did NOT work... the monster plugin in this seemed very confusing for me too..

Sincerly
Major
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 01-03-2013 , 15:03   Re: New guy needs help with all-around stuff

Plugin issues belong in the plugin's thread

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
Closed Thread