Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translations

Post New Thread Reply   

Nanochip
Old 04-17-2016 , 16:24   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #151

weird, not sure how i missed that. thanks anyways
Old 04-17-2016 , 17:42   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwerewolf View Post
At random, certain binds won't work with keyboard shortcuts such as 'ctrl+s' to save, 'ctrl+f' to find and f5-f6 to compile.
Could you reinstall SPEdit and if this not works your whole .NET? In theory this cannot happen for you alone. If this Bug exists, it should be on every machine. (The binds are static-programmed in)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyLike View Post
Idk why, but somehow the Plugins aren't getting uploaded, even if I press F8 or check that it should upload right after compiling. Nothing happens.. :/
Does your directory/host ends with "/"? When yes delete it. Otherwise send me your ftp config (without username and password).

EDIT: 1.1.2.0 is out. The Light-Theme is back and many more colors arrived.

Last edited by _AeonOne_; 04-17-2016 at 19:00.
Addicted.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-17-2016 , 21:38   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #153

One bug I've seen is that the "close" button and the "close all" button don't work.

Also CTRL+W doesn't work to close the file either.

Otherwise, awesome program
Triniayo
Old 04-18-2016 , 07:09   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AeonOne_ View Post
Does your directory/host ends with "/"? When yes delete it. Otherwise send me your ftp config (without username and password).
Well, it ended with a Slash, yes. I removed it then, but it still doesn't want to upload the plugin. Whyever

Send a message via Skype™ to Triniayo
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-18-2016 , 11:06   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AeonOne_ View Post
Could you reinstall SPEdit and if this not works your whole .NET? In theory this cannot happen for you alone. If this Bug exists, it should be on every machine. (The binds are static-programmed in)

EDIT: 1.1.2.0 is out. The Light-Theme is back and many more colors arrived.
I reinstalled .net and the program, we'll see if the issue arises again. Thank you.
You9
Old 04-20-2016 , 08:15   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #156

Are there anyway i can save specific zoom? Right now if i reopen some file, it's so zoomed in and i need to zoom out, and that's very annoying.
Timon5022
Old 04-25-2016 , 14:01   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #157

I am not sure if this is compiler specific or if it has something to do with spedit, but if I write if("something") the compiler will crash when I try to compile, as evident by the following screenshot:

https://gyazo.com/604700597fdf2c923f7e299f1222f858

Just thought you should know
Send a message via MSN to Timon5022
Wliu
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2016 , 17:38   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon5022 View Post
I am not sure if this is compiler specific or if it has something to do with spedit, but if I write if("something") the compiler will crash when I try to compile, as evident by the following screenshot:

https://gyazo.com/604700597fdf2c923f7e299f1222f858

Just thought you should know
Bug in the compiler. Seems very similar if not the same as this bug that I reported: https://bugs.alliedmods.net/show_bug.cgi?id=6420.
Old 05-13-2016 , 20:11   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #159

I love you man :'), thanks a lot.
Potato Uno
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2016 , 21:40   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #160

Even with the "replace tabs with spaces" options it still uses tabs when you use open braces to start new code blocks. My code now has a random ugly mixture of spaces and tabs in random sections. This fix is for the auto-indenting logic to check if tabs or spaces are preferred and use the appropriate one (1 tab = 4 spaces).

Also I really hate that if you put a semicolon ; ANYWHERE in the line it automatically moves the cursor to the end of the line and does weird spacing. Even a typo of a semicolon can screw you over on the line you are typing. I'm sure it's also related to that issue reported on github where a hyphen and a semicolon (-;) causes SPEdit to crash. This semicolon thing seems like a generally pointless feature IMO; you probably could stand to remove it entirely from SPEdit.

Other than that I haven't found any other gripes with this program. Great work. I have it installed on the server box in case I need to quickly update a plugin on the server itself.

Last edited by Potato Uno; 05-15-2016 at 21:49.