Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Half - Life 1 , server

Post New Thread Reply   

OptipleX
Old 01-20-2021 , 13:19   Half - Life 1 , server
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, can you tell me step by step how I can make a Half - Life server. And is there a place to download mods, plugins for it?

Last edited by OptipleX; 01-20-2021 at 14:05.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 01-20-2021 , 13:39   Re: Half - Life 1 , server
Reply With Quote #2

Midfielder?!

Yes, there is a place to download mods and plugins. You're currently in that place.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 01-20-2021 at 13:39.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
OptipleX
Old 01-20-2021 , 14:04   Re: Half - Life 1 , server
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Midfielder?!

Yes, there is a place to download mods and plugins. You're currently in that place.

Unfortunately your comments didn't help me with anything. If you can't help me, just don't write. I will not repeat for the tenth time that I am new to this endeavor and I want help. Just because you understand more doesn't mean you're making fun of people like me who are just starting out in this endeavor. Okay?
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 01-20-2021 , 14:09   Re: Half - Life 1 , server
Reply With Quote #4

Editing your posts doesn't help you either.
Neither OciXCrom nor do I know what Midfielder is or means That's why he asked.
And yes, this is a place to download mods and plugins for HL1 servers, just use in the Approved or New Plugins submissions here in this forum. But as you didn't said what exactly you where searching... well. Obviously no one here has a crystal ball to guess what you want.

OptipleX
Old 01-20-2021 , 14:12   Re: Half - Life 1 , server
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
Editing your posts doesn't help you either.
Neither OciXCrom nor do I know what Midfielder is or means That's why he asked.
And yes, this is a place to download mods and plugins for HL1 servers, just use in the Approved or New Plugins submissions here in this forum. But as you didn't said what exactly you where searching... well. Obviously no one here has a crystal ball to guess what you want.

I'm looking for a mod that I can put on such a server. I also want plugins for statistics and other good plugins. If you can link to a mod for half life server, plugin for statistics and bots for server.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 01-20-2021 , 14:57   Re: Half - Life 1 , server
Reply With Quote #6

What "mod"? What should the mod do?
How many stats? How should they be shown? Website or only ingame?
Bots: for a regular HL1 server or a game based on HL1 like CounterStrike 1.6, CS:CZ, TFC or DoD?

Really, you need to tell us a bit more what you want to have.

OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 01-20-2021 , 15:48   Re: Half - Life 1 , server
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptipleX View Post
Unfortunately your comments didn't help me with anything. If you can't help me, just don't write. I will not repeat for the tenth time that I am new to this endeavor and I want help. Just because you understand more doesn't mean you're making fun of people like me who are just starting out in this endeavor. Okay?
Yes, because you wanting a "midfielder server" helps a lot. Maybe if you Google the word you will realize what non-sense you wrote.
Also if you maybe Google before posting a thread, you won't get such responds. The forum is not Google, always search before posting.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 01-20-2021 at 15:48.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
OptipleX
Old 01-20-2021 , 18:18   Re: Half - Life 1 , server
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
What "mod"? What should the mod do?
How many stats? How should they be shown? Website or only ingame?
Bots: for a regular HL1 server or a game based on HL1 like CounterStrike 1.6, CS:CZ, TFC or DoD?

Really, you need to tell us a bit more what you want to have.
I want to make a half-life server with bots. I want to have statistics in the game itself such as top 15, rank and other plugins.
That's exactly how I want counter strike 1.6 to run a half-life server.
I'm asking because I don't know what mod to use to start the server. What bots to put and how to set them up.

Where I run the server on a country strike, I want to run a server on a Half Life and have statistics in the game itself, etc.

In a word, to make a similar server as a country striker, that on a half life with statistics in the game, to have bots in the server and other interesting mods for half life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Yes, because you wanting a "midfielder server" helps a lot. Maybe if you Google the word you will realize what non-sense you wrote.
Also if you maybe Google before posting a thread, you won't get such responds. The forum is not Google, always search before posting.
Instead of treading in the same place and pretending to be interesting, you could help me.
I will very clearly ask you not to write in my topics. You are not helping me with absolutely anything.
There are many like you, but very few people are left who want to help you.

Last edited by OptipleX; 01-20-2021 at 18:25.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 01-21-2021 , 00:04   Re: Half - Life 1 , server
Reply With Quote #9

For the server itself:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...4-UPAH-2957&l=

For amxmodx:
https://www.amxmodx.org/

amxmodx itself already has a bunch of statistiks, just check the config how to enable them.

For the mod: well, if you don't have a bit of an idea in which direction you want, there is nothing we can do for you.

tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2021 , 00:12   Re: Half - Life 1 , server
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptipleX View Post
I want to make a half-life server with bots. I want to have statistics in the game itself such as top 15, rank and other plugins.
That's exactly how I want counter strike 1.6 to run a half-life server.
I'm asking because I don't know what mod to use to start the server. What bots to put and how to set them up.

Where I run the server on a country strike, I want to run a server on a Half Life and have statistics in the game itself, etc.

In a word, to make a similar server as a country striker, that on a half life with statistics in the game, to have bots in the server and other interesting mods for half life.

Instead of treading in the same place and pretending to be interesting, you could help me.
I will very clearly ask you not to write in my topics. You are not helping me with absolutely anything.
There are many like you, but very few people are left who want to help you.
you are the one being rude, this is the place you are looking for, people has the same right to reply to your posts as you are allowed to open topics...

if you want to run a half life server, you can search on the amxmodx section with the words you want like "rank system" "coloured bullets" "double jump" you will find a lot of plugins, theres not just 1 "cool" plugin, you have to look around

statistics, top15 and a few other things comes with the default package in https://www.amxmodx.org, so only if you want different stats that you need it, like they told you above, if you go to the approved plugins section, you will see a lot of plugins..

bots you can find easily on the internet, skins, models, maps, you can find it in gamebanana

have a good day

Last edited by tarsisd2; 01-21-2021 at 00:14.