Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks

Post New Thread Reply   

fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2015 , 23:01   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #21

If you can't afford to lose $10 then don't send $10 to anyone on PayPal (or anyone on the internet for that matter).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baws View Post
He said she said?
This is a common English phrase meaning that it's your word against his i.e. there is no good proof (which happens to be the case here). The only thing that exists is you saying something against him and him saying what you are saying is not correct.

This is why threads like this are pointless. Just give it up.

Last edited by fysiks; 05-17-2015 at 23:02.
Baws
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2015 , 23:25   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
If you can't afford to lose $10 then don't send $10 to anyone on PayPal (or anyone on the internet for that matter).

This is a common English phrase meaning that it's your word against his i.e. there is no good proof (which happens to be the case here). The only thing that exists is you saying something against him and him saying what you are saying is not correct.

This is why threads like this are pointless. Just give it up.
The screenshots shows the situation and that he didn't give me anything in return. Yes, he is arguing and his points are useless in this thread as the screenshots shows perfectly everything. The point here is to try and get my 10$ back but mostly is to show everyone that he is not trusted and no one should do business with him. I will ruin his reputation day by day.
髪を用心
Old 05-17-2015 , 23:26   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Yes, he is arguing and his points are useless in this thread as the screenshots shows perfectly everything
That does not prove anything. Everything can be faked including those screenshots.

Quote:
I don't have a job anymore, my account in my bank is getting lower and lower and that 10$ can actually save a day of my life.
You really shouldn't be paying for addons if your situation is that scarce.

Last edited by Sreaper; 05-17-2015 at 23:33.
Baws
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2015 , 23:37   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreaper View Post
That does not prove anything. Everything can be faked including those screenshots.

Faked? You have never used a photoshop software have you?
髪を用心
Old 05-17-2015 , 23:40   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Faked? You have never used a photoshop software have you?
That isn't even a requirement. You could simply edit the pages source, setup a fake profile, or even have a friend say things. That could be an account you created yourself for all we know.
Being as you claimed to ruin his reputation day by day, I wouldn't doubt that you would also go to such measures.

You may or may not have been scammed. But there is no way to sufficiently prove yourself to anyone here.

Last edited by Sreaper; 05-17-2015 at 23:49.
Baws
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2015 , 23:47   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
That isn't even a requirement. You could simply edit the pages source, setup a fake profile, or even have a friend say things. That could be an account you created yourself for all we know.
Being as you claimed to ruin his reputation day by day, I wouldn't doubt that you would also go to such measures.
Why would I waste my time to create an account, message myself? wtf, steal 10$ from myself? and tell the guy that he's a scammer? Why would I want to ruin someone when I don't know wtf they did. But in that shithead's case he is a scammer and its his account. I know that I'm proving something to smarter people and they will thank me later. If you don't want to believe this it's up to you, but keep in your head that Hattshit is a pig.

Last edited by Baws; 05-17-2015 at 23:49.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2015 , 00:34   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
I know that I'm proving something to smarter people and they will thank me later. If you don't want to believe this it's up to you, but keep in your head that Hattshit is a pig.
Smart people will know that you haven't actually proven anything with this thread. Please just stop. You've made your point that you have something against him (whether he deserves it or not).

Also, smart people will realize that there is a chance that s/he will not get perfect results from a transaction like this with anyone on the internet. This includes losing a mere $10 without anything to show for it.

Last edited by fysiks; 05-18-2015 at 00:36.
Baws
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2015 , 01:26   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Smart people will know that you haven't actually proven anything with this thread. Please just stop. You've made your point that you have something against him (whether he deserves it or not).

Also, smart people will realize that there is a chance that s/he will not get perfect results from a transaction like this with anyone on the internet. This includes losing a mere $10 without anything to show for it.
What I didn't prove?
BANNED
Old 05-18-2015 , 03:08   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:

Its not faked lol!idk why you still talking just about faked or not. Well this is my opinion :
  • Don't you ever purchase a plugin with that ammount.
  • I've a lot of friend (fb) that deal with hattrick and they have NP.
  • Why cant you do it by yourself?
  • fysiks if its only 10$ then give it to him!
  • fysiks, so you are smart? ( stop saying that smart boy --' )
  • Why the fuck did you say that after 1 year passed!
  • Why didn"t you ask someone else like ( Kia, his doing those kind of plug ). Maybe the answer is:Hattrick is trusted? and experienced? ( Hmm! Maybe )
Kia
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-18-2015 , 04:05   Re: Scammer Scumbag Hattrick/claudiuhks
Reply With Quote #30

Guys, why continuing this discussion?
No will ever care about this discussion and you two guys can discuss somewhere else.
As said already, make a complaint at PayPal. If you win, nice for you. If not, too bad.
@Freezo: I didn't like his request, so I didn't do it.