Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Need TF2 Trading Bot

Post New Thread Reply   

cardeal
Old 02-07-2013 , 11:53   Need TF2 Trading Bot
Reply With Quote #1

I was thinking of starting a TF2 server but with a trading bot that can accept donations such as scrap, rec or ref so players can become VIP automatically and maybe do simple trades as give one weapon choose by player and accept two random weapons in return.

I don't know if it's possible 'cause i don't understand much of programming.
If there's out there any coder that can do this, add me on steam to talk and negotiate:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cardealPT/
Huntereb
>:) (:<
Old 02-07-2013 , 12:26   Re: Need TF2 Trading Bot
Reply With Quote #2

Perhaps try google?

https://www.google.com/search?q=tf2+...w=1280&bih=699
cardeal
Old 02-07-2013 , 13:27   Re: Need TF2 Trading Bot
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntereb View Post
I have been searching it in the past few days but no luck. :\
Huntereb
>:) (:<
Old 02-07-2013 , 14:54   Re: Need TF2 Trading Bot
Reply With Quote #4

Well the link I supplied had what looks to be exactly what you're looking for right at the top.

https://github.com/Jessecar96/SteamBot

Scroll down and look at the readme.
Blackglade
Old 02-08-2013 , 22:58   Re: Need TF2 Trading Bot
Reply With Quote #5

Honestly, have been practicing c# for over a week now and have made good progress on learning how to program a Steam Bot. I won't tell you how to do it but i can give you some guidance on how to go about doing it if you are interested.

NOTE*: I fully myself don't completely understand the workings of a steambot so its all a slow but eventful process for me.
Merbo
Old 02-08-2013 , 23:02   Re: Need TF2 Trading Bot
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackglade View Post
Honestly, have been practicing c# for over a week now and have made good progress on learning how to program a Steam Bot. I won't tell you how to do it but i can give you some guidance on how to go about doing it if you are interested.

NOTE*: I fully myself don't completely understand the workings of a steambot so its all a slow but eventful process for me.
You're silly. I've done this myself before. Use MySQL as a medium, a script to access the database server side, and a user handler to give players credits/points/items or whatever on the trade bot. Pretty simple, less than an hour tops.
Blackglade
Old 02-09-2013 , 17:51   Re: Need TF2 Trading Bot
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merbo View Post
You're silly. I've done this myself before. Use MySQL as a medium, a script to access the database server side, and a user handler to give players credits/points/items or whatever on the trade bot. Pretty simple, less than an hour tops.
WOW Really, i mean i did consider using php and logging in and using that as a steam bot but i rejected against the idea thinking it might be too hard. Could you possible be willing to share on how you went about this?
Merbo
Old 02-10-2013 , 14:57   Re: Need TF2 Trading Bot
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackglade View Post
WOW Really, i mean i did consider using php and logging in and using that as a steam bot but i rejected against the idea thinking it might be too hard. Could you possible be willing to share on how you went about this?
The mysql server handles the base accounts. I have a credits system by which users have currency based on the items they give the bot. The table follows like this:
Code:
SteamID(32-bit (STEAM_0)) | Username | Password (In SHA256) | Credits
You register on the site (Have a look at my site) and then the bot will recognize you due to it querying the MYSQL server for your seamid, searching for your username. The website uses the same SQL queries in the shop. My system is more scrap items->bot->mysql->shop->TF2Items modifies your items. I didn't want a clone of that tf2warehouse, so I chose a different approach, customization. The entire system took me a few hours total to do, the only issue was the learning curve in sourcepawn to get the server to be pull custom attributes from mysql.

Last edited by Merbo; 02-10-2013 at 14:58.
Blackglade
Old 02-10-2013 , 16:57   Re: Need TF2 Trading Bot
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merbo View Post
The mysql server handles the base accounts. I have a credits system by which users have currency based on the items they give the bot. The table follows like this:
Code:
SteamID(32-bit (STEAM_0)) | Username | Password (In SHA256) | Credits
You register on the site (Have a look at my site) and then the bot will recognize you due to it querying the MYSQL server for your seamid, searching for your username. The website uses the same SQL queries in the shop. My system is more scrap items->bot->mysql->shop->TF2Items modifies your items. I didn't want a clone of that tf2warehouse, so I chose a different approach, customization. The entire system took me a few hours total to do, the only issue was the learning curve in sourcepawn to get the server to be pull custom attributes from mysql.
Sorry, i think you may have misunderstood me, i wanted to know how you were able to make it so that using php u sign in with a steam account and give it certain actions to do. I know you would use the Steam Api, but i really don't have enough knowledge about how you would go about doing it. Mind point me in direction?
bannanagamer.user
Old 10-16-2013 , 03:21   Re: Need TF2 Trading Bot
Reply With Quote #10

Hello, I can help you make a Steam Bot that douse the following. Scrapbank, and KeyBanking.
Only the KeyBanking bot you will be able to profit from. I can also do a bot that accepts metal as a donation.
Price: 2 Mann Co. Keys

Just add me on Steam.
- http://steamcommunity.com/id/bring-the-love/

Last edited by bannanagamer.user; 02-21-2015 at 23:17.