Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

szogun
Old 11-19-2017 , 12:52   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4801

Hello
I have a question like how to vote under the 5,6,7 etc under the keys
tagis
Old 11-19-2017 , 18:04   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4802

Hello I have problem!

I am running server on the newest version of CS:GO, and Sourcemod. I tried to use UMC but the console show me this:

Code:
Errors:
umc-nominate.smx ([UMC] Nominations): Native "BfWriteString" was not found
umc-core.smx ([UMC] Ultimate Mapchooser Core): Native "BfWriteString" was not found
umc-prefixexclude.smx ([UMC] Prefix Exclusion): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-rockthevote.smx ([UMC] Rock The Vote): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-playercountmonitor.smx ([UMC] Player Count Monitor): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-randomcycle.smx ([UMC] Random Cycle): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-adminmenu.smx ([UMC] Admin Menu): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-postexclude.smx ([UMC] Post-Played Exclusion): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-playerlimits.smx ([UMC] Player Limits): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-echonextmap.smx ([UMC] Echo Nextmap): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-votecommand.smx ([UMC] Vote Command): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-endvote-warnings.smx ([UMC] End of Map Vote Warnings): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-maprate-reweight.smx ([UMC] Map Rate Reweight): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-mapcommands.smx ([UMC] Map Commands): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-timelimits.smx ([UMC] Time Limits): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-endvote.smx ([UMC] End of Map Vote): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
umc-weight.smx ([UMC] Map Weight): Could not find required plugin "umccore"
What I did wrong?
papel
Old 11-20-2017 , 10:34   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4803

Hello everyone!

Are you all right?

This is the best plugin I have on my dedicated server. However, I wonder if you can inhibit a particular voting group if it has been chosen multiple times in a row.

Thank you
die_man
Old 12-01-2017 , 16:14   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4804

When change map, server crash :/
ayrton09_arg
Old 12-01-2017 , 19:13   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4805

same problem when map changes server crash ): pls fix this my server is nothing without umc
bwjulian
Old 12-02-2017 , 18:59   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4806

Quote:
Originally Posted by die_man View Post
When change map, server crash :/
same here
Old 12-03-2017 , 05:09   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4807

i wouldnt expect any support from here.. gonna have to work it out yourself. check your logs, sourcemod logs, UMC logs, console.log .. anything that can help. See if it happens when you manually change the map using sm_admin menu and using the UMC menu to choose map manually

ayrton09_arg
Old 12-03-2017 , 18:58   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4808

yep i tried everything but server crash after 2 or 3 maps changes ir a really weird bug, and happens too with mapchooser extended and normal mapchooser
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 12-24-2017 , 16:01   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4809

Quote:
Originally Posted by papel View Post
Hello everyone!

Are you all right?

This is the best plugin I have on my dedicated server. However, I wonder if you can inhibit a particular voting group if it has been chosen multiple times in a row.

Thank you
Yes, you can. Read the documentation linked in the OP. Weighting, etc.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 12-24-2017 , 16:07   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4810

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrton09_arg View Post
yep i tried everything but server crash after 2 or 3 maps changes ir a really weird bug, and happens too with mapchooser extended and normal mapchooser
When something like this happens, and it will from time to time, you should make sure that your game, MM:S and SM are all up to date with the latest version. In some cases, being up to date is actually the problem, try dropping back a version until the problem is fixed. Monitor the game, MM:S and SM versions until a new one comes out, then try that. There are also subsequent versions of UMC that are not shown in this thread, but there are links to the repository buried in this thread somewhere. Start with the links in the OP first and see if you can find it that way, otherwise start at the end and work your way back through the thread, or search the thread for 3.4.6, 3.4.7, etc.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera