luciaus18
Old 12-16-2018 , 17:37   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #741

???
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 12-17-2018 , 13:43   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #742

What kind of answer do you expect for a stupid question like that? Don't bump threads with "???" comments. It's unapproved for many reasons. One of them is the plugin not working properly.
Old 12-17-2018 , 22:05   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #743

Which one is a stupid question? There was no explanation. It is unapproved, ok so why? I want to know to be sure if it is a good plugin or not for my server, if it can affect your server or just have some little things that don't work good
So, your answer is stupid

Last edited by luciaus18; 12-17-2018 at 22:23.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 12-19-2018 , 07:08   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #744

Does this question look like a "smart" question to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciaus18 View Post
The normal save makes lag?
The thing you wrote doesn't even make sense, so don't talk about me being stupid. What does "the normal save" even mean?!

Last edited by OciXCrom; 12-19-2018 at 07:09.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
luciaus18
Old 12-19-2018 , 10:02   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #745

It means not the SQL save. Some people talked here about a problem with this plugin if you use it standard, without SQL. SQL is more recommended. So I asked a question for those who really knows how it works and if is posible to make some lag when you register or when the account is saved. It is not so hard to understand that question, but I think you're brain get damage on it.
Normal or standard save / SQL save. How do you name this type of save? "Smarty boy"
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 12-19-2018 , 10:55   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #746

It is called "saving to file" not "normal". I save myself the time to get a proper answer to your "request". Your, obvious, non-steam server isn't worth it.

Last edited by Mordekay; 12-19-2018 at 10:57.
luciaus18
Old 12-19-2018 , 14:23   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #747

At least you can understand the question, I didn't say gsakfapsfjqwkgsaokfsa or I talked in chinese. It is not so hard to understand. So stop talking about that. This is not a chat room, I asked something. That's it. There are people who not even speak english and you don't understand a fucking simple word

And for your comment, I have a steam/non-steam server. For the moment it works nice! But I just asked if does it work good with "saving to file" ? and does it make any problems like high ping because of the saving method? Is that MYSQL a better option?

Sry to say but I asked here a lot of questions and I waited like 3 days and nobody answered. Then I edited them because I found my answers by myself. The other one which I wanted to know to be sure that this is a good plugin was that question. When you see "plugin unaproved" and people who talk about the difference between saving to file and saving to MYSQL of course I have some doubts and I want the better option for my server.

Last edited by luciaus18; 12-19-2018 at 14:37.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 12-19-2018 , 16:34   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #748

Normal?! There are 1000 different ways to save something and none of them is more normal than the other ones. You didn't even mention what you mean by "saving".
You obviously haven't even read the rules of this forum. If you knew the rules, you would also know why this plugin isn't approved. If you're going to act like an idiot, don't ask for help.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 12-19-2018 at 16:34.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
luciaus18
Old 12-19-2018 , 17:25   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #749

You was the one that talked arrogantly. You could just talk normally, not telling me that I asked a stupid question. That's why I react how I react. Im not 14 years old, but I don't like that attitude
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 12-19-2018 , 17:49   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #750

luciaus, the only one acting arrogant here was you. you described your problem with 5 words! Nothing more nothing less. Without defining what is "normal" for you, who should know what your problem is at all? Sorry, no one here has a cristal ball at home to guess what you want. And to make it more arrogant you seemed to expect that 24 hours later you bumped your thread which is forbidden by the rules someone guessed what your problem is and had nothing other to do to reply to you. So in fact, anyone reading your request was reading "gsakfapsfjqwkgsaokfsa".
Now please go and search somewhere else for help with your illegal server.