Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

ATTENTION: You might want to ban these two server adminright hackers from your server

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

cs1.6
Old 05-03-2008 , 11:54   Re: ATTENTION: You might want to ban these two server adminright hackers from your se

Man!

After allmost 20 hours of nonstop in front of the PC i seem to have figured it out! Man that crap ruined 50% of my weekend time and gave me a nice eye pain from all the sitting infront of the PC.

As it looks to me now, i have a faulty uaio version, but the online scanner was not able to recognize it

Maybe out of my experience the online scanner will be updated and such a thing will never happen again!

Thanks for your support and the trust you set in me ;)

I gotta eat now..and then sleep!
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 05-03-2008 , 18:39   Re: ATTENTION: You might want to ban these two server adminright hackers from your se

Have you provided your binary uaio copies to sawce or roach yet?

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
Styles
Veteran Member
Old 05-03-2008 , 18:49   Re: ATTENTION: You might want to ban these two server adminright hackers from your se

Yami, hes talked with sawce in irc and determined it wasn't it.
Send a message via AIM to Styles
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 05-09-2008 , 00:57   Re: ATTENTION: You might want to ban these two server adminright hackers from your se

Everyone, I just want to say that the only reason this guys server got "hacked" is for his own damn stupidity. The UAIO version that is posted is secured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs 1.6
Code:
admin "default"     "grp_vote_typeS grp_good_typeS grp_evil_typeS grp_misc_typeS"
He gave everyone in the server access to everything in UAIO. The users didn't do anything more than type 'uaio_menu' to get access to everything.

To fix your problem change the above to
Code:
admin "default"     ""
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
OneEyed
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 05-09-2008 , 13:30   Re: ATTENTION: You might want to ban these two server adminright hackers from your se

lol
Old 05-09-2008 , 13:58   Re: ATTENTION: You might want to ban these two server adminright hackers from your se

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEyed View Post
lol
Veteran Member
Old 05-09-2008 , 14:43   Re: ATTENTION: You might want to ban these two server adminright hackers from your se

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanimos View Post
Everyone, I just want to say that the only reason this guys server got "hacked" is for his own damn stupidity. The UAIO version that is posted is secured.

He gave everyone in the server access to everything in UAIO. The users didn't do anything more than type 'uaio_menu' to get access to everything.

To fix your problem change the above to
Code:
admin "default"     ""
xanimos i got uaio and it was set to give all users full accsess as default? i bet alot of ppl still have that why is it set as that default?

i also just checked uaio 1.50 archive and uaio_admins.ini has all accses given to default

Last edited by Dr. Jan Itor; 05-09-2008 at 15:12.
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 05-09-2008 , 16:06   Re: ATTENTION: You might want to ban these two server adminright hackers from your se

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jan Itor View Post
xanimos i got uaio and it was set to give all users full accsess as default? i bet alot of ppl still have that why is it set as that default?

i also just checked uaio 1.50 archive and uaio_admins.ini has all accses given to default
If you look what it gives them as default it is all public groups. And in uaio_groups.ini the default flags for the public groups is they only have vote commands.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
Dr. Jan Itor
Veteran Member
Old 05-09-2008 , 16:10   Re: ATTENTION: You might want to ban these two server adminright hackers from your se

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanimos View Post
If you look what it gives them as default it is all public groups. And in uaio_groups.ini the default flags for the public groups is they only have vote commands.
ah i c didnt look closely lol
Old 05-12-2008 , 14:05   Re: ATTENTION: You might want to ban these two server adminright hackers from your se

Maybe you should ban yourself from your server after that...fucks sake.

Edit: cs1.6 does not like this post, and has decided, after almost a month of letting it stay up on the board, to report it. Too bad the report post comes to me, and I don't plan on doing anything with it. Apparently sarcasm is lost on OP.

Oh, and lets not forget you coming into IRC and BAWWWING to sawce and do myself that we missed everything and had no clue what we were doing. Seriously dude, let it go. Take the sarcasm and mocking you deserve for your silly mistake, and let it go.
Now replace the word "good" with "dumb".
What was your rationale for proposing such a thing?

Last edited by Roach; 06-04-2008 at 23:13.
Closed Thread