Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

taxfps
Old 07-22-2020 , 11:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1301

Hi guys,im new on this forum but, someone know how i disable this commands for non-admin guys? !ws !knife and !glove? - i want enable this commands just for admins players.

Im searching by weeks in the forum but i never found how to do

thanks for this.
and sorry for this question in this topic.
dyxL
Old 07-23-2020 , 15:09   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxfps View Post
Hi guys,im new on this forum but, someone know how i disable this commands for non-admin guys? !ws !knife and !glove? - i want enable this commands just for admins players.

Im searching by weeks in the forum but i never found how to do

thanks for this.
and sorry for this question in this topic.
addons/sourcemod/configs/admin_overrides.cfg

Code:
Overrides
{
"sm_ws" "b"
"sm_knife" "b"
"sm_glove" "b"
}

Last edited by dyxL; 07-23-2020 at 15:09.
Kbh
Old 07-23-2020 , 23:24   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1303

So my ws and !gloves have been working fine for a good month or so but yesterday all skins stopped working !knife, Still worked but skins did not aswell as !gloves make the hands invisable.
I was not able to find a problem with anything, so I was wondering if anyone knew / had the same problem and knows how to fix it
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 07-24-2020 , 01:05   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbh View Post
So my ws and !gloves have been working fine for a good month or so but yesterday all skins stopped working !knife, Still worked but skins did not aswell as !gloves make the hands invisable.
I was not able to find a problem with anything, so I was wondering if anyone knew / had the same problem and knows how to fix it
Check core.cfg for FollowServerGuidelines
Old 07-27-2020 , 09:51   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1305

How to unbind these buttons "," "." because there is a skin menu under these buttons.
RaiN3772
Old 07-29-2020 , 04:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1306

Have anyone get "GSLT Bans" using this plugin?
Old 07-29-2020 , 07:37   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubus02 View Post
How to unbind these buttons "," "." because there is a skin menu under these buttons.
Editing the plugin's source code and compiling again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiN3772 View Post
Have anyone get "GSLT Bans" using this plugin?
Do not.
SnowHP
Old 07-29-2020 , 09:37   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1308

I am having troubles with stattrak , is doesnt count the kills
Old 07-29-2020 , 12:47   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1309

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowHP View Post
I am having troubles with stattrak , is doesnt count the kills
On my servers, from what I saw they are normal... I will check carefully to see if I have any type of BUG in StatTrak.

What I noticed was a performance problem using the MySQL option, both in the Weapons & Knives plugin and in Gloves.

Using SQLite all right, no delays, but I set up MySQL and reset the databases, after a while I started to notice that when a player already has skins and gloves saved it takes a round for the skins he chose to appear when he connects to the server, passes a round, then the skins he chose back before said he has random kits. But someone having this problem?
haooy
Old 07-30-2020 , 16:03   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1310

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
What I noticed was a performance problem using the MySQL option, both in the Weapons & Knives plugin and in Gloves.

Using SQLite all right, no delays, but I set up MySQL and reset the databases, after a while I started to notice that when a player already has skins and gloves saved it takes a round for the skins he chose to appear when he connects to the server, passes a round, then the skins he chose back before said he has random kits. But someone having this problem?
i have, only that im using sql and it gives random players skins(from another player that already is playing)