Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v4.3, Updated: 29-07-2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

karil
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-11-2011 , 06:27   Re: [CSS] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.0 Beta, Updated: 07-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDragon View Post
Listen guys, I need suggestions of how to do the sub system for the Auto-War option.

For now I've done this:
When 10 players are ready the mix will start.
If player disconnect from the server during the mix the password will be removed and the server name will be change to: "Server name - NEED SUB!!!" until someone will enter the server. when he'll choose his team he will be automatically assigned as "ready" ,random password will be set and the server name will go back to normal.
I think changing server name is unnecessary. Removing server pw is OK, but when rpw is set, it should be announced to all players even if that rpw cvar for announcing is set to announce only to admins.

Quote:
1. I can do the knife thing, but should I send the vote to all the team (like a vote)
This would be great. There's 5 players in the team so the voting is always successful. You'll have to change the text on auto-ko3 start so players will expect the vote. Erm... and you should leave normal !ko3 text as it is, because we use it before !start so 2 players knife and the one who wins picks his teammate first. I am sure some use it for the same thing so we wouldn't want a vote to happen at the end of 1v1 knifing.

Last edited by karil; 08-11-2011 at 06:32.
iDragon
Old 08-12-2011 , 05:01   Re: [CSS] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.0, Updated: 12-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #52

***Plugin updated: 3.0***
View changelog for more information!

Auto-record option has been added.
Auto-record custom save folder has been added! (you need to create the custom folder under cstrike/ directory ).

Option to let the team players in the winning team of the knife round to choose their team, has been added!

---------------------------
karil,
I won't change the server's name with it (yet, it's disabled) (for a few days I won't even touch the ready-system and the sub-system - a little busy).

And about the knife: I get your point (that is how I'm doing the knife in my server too, so I'll think how to adjust the vote team for it).

Any other suggestions or bug reports?
Old 08-13-2011 , 09:18   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.0, Updated: 12-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #53

Hi iDragon, I just installed your plugin. It's awesome.

I have some feature requests:
  • Command to switch players to other team individually (e.g. sm_st <target>)
  • Auto live after teams choose their side after knife round
  • Drop weapons at knife round
  • Option to set admin commands as player commands (for pulic mix server)
  • Help command to show admin/player commands
  • Three restarts instead of one when sm_mixmod_use_zb_lo3/ko3 is on 0

Thanks

Last edited by musosoft; 08-13-2011 at 09:34.
iDragon
Old 08-14-2011 , 07:41   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.1, Updated: 14-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by musosoft View Post
Hi iDragon, I just installed your plugin. It's awesome.

I have some feature requests:
  • Command to switch players to other team individually (e.g. sm_st <target>)
  • Auto live after teams choose their side after knife round
  • Drop weapons at knife round
  • Option to set admin commands as player commands (for pulic mix server)
  • Help command to show admin/player commands
  • Three restarts instead of one when sm_mixmod_use_zb_lo3/ko3 is on 0

Thanks
  1. Has been added (sm_st <player> [team] (legal teams: ct/t/spec/1/2/3)
  2. Has been added! buy zone is disabled and players have only knife.
  3. Please give more information ... Which commands? "for public mix"?
  4. Has been added (sm_mixhelp).
  5. To do it, just add to your mr15 cfg, more 2 mp_restartgame 1 lines.
------------------------------------
*** Plugin updated: 3.1 ***
View changelog for more information!

Quote:
* Bug found! - When removing props in de_inferno, some objects are removed, but they are still there invisible (I hope to fix it soon),

* Command to see all the admin and player commands (and how to use them) has been added!
- sm_mixhelp

* After knife round (ko3) has ended, if auto-half-live is on, the live will start automatically.

* When knife round (ko3) is running, only knife can be used.

* sm_st and sm_swapteams has been updated! now admin can change player team with them!
-sm_st <player> [team] (legal teams: ct/t/spec/1/2/3)

* Fixed: when random password is shown only to admins, players can use sm_pw to see the password.
Old 08-14-2011 , 08:44   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.1, Updated: 14-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #55

Thanks for new version This plugin is on the way to be the best match plugin of all.

Quote:
Please give more information ... Which commands? "for public mix"?
Public mix feature: Players who knows server password can join and then start match without admin auth, something like this

Quote:
To do it, just add to your mr15 cfg, more 2 mp_restartgame 1 lines.
I thought that this is no more working, I will try it, thanks.

Another feature request: WarriorMod technique to swap players - when player switch to another team, he won't be swapped again back.
Old 08-14-2011 , 17:41   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.1, Updated: 14-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by musosoft View Post
Another feature request: WarriorMod technique to swap players - when player switch to another team, he won't be swapped again back.
I don't understand what you mean... Can you give me an example?

I will add the QM option that you've asked. But it will take me sometime...

-------------
I updated the plugin again (the same version), but fixed the random bug (that I thought I fixed when I released this version )
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-14-2011 , 17:54   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.1, Updated: 14-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #57

Hello,

it would be nice if we had a cvar to set when autorecord starts recording. For example it starts when 7 players are on the server and then stops when less than 7 are on.

Quote:
And about the knife: I get your point (that is how I'm doing the knife in my server too, so I'll think how to adjust the vote team for it).
Probably the best thing would be to enable this voting only if ko3 on !start is enabled. So if match isn't running and we do !ko3 there will be no voting.
iDragon
Old 08-14-2011 , 18:21   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.1, Updated: 14-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by karil View Post
Hello,

1. it would be nice if we had a cvar to set when autorecord starts recording. For example it starts when 7 players are on the server and then stops when less than 7 are on.

2. Probably the best thing would be to enable this voting only if ko3 on !start is enabled. So if match isn't running and we do !ko3 there will be no voting.
(I added the numbers to the quote)

1. I will add an option to do this. (for now it automatically starts recording when sm_start has been used, and stop recording when the mix has ended).

2. I will do it.

Thank you for your suggestions.
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-14-2011 , 18:29   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.1, Updated: 14-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #59

2. Oh, yeah, autorecord on !start is better than my suggestion. You can skip it.

Supposedly on mr3 when someone dies his camera doesn't switch after few seconds onto another player so he can watch from his camera until the round ends. This has happened for a few times so its worth checking it out.

Regards
iDragon
Old 08-14-2011 , 18:51   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.1, Updated: 14-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by karil View Post
2. Oh, yeah, autorecord on !start is better than my suggestion. You can skip it.

Supposedly on mr3 when someone dies his camera doesn't switch after few seconds onto another player so he can watch from his camera until the round ends. This has happened for a few times so its worth checking it out.

Regards
So I won't add your auto-record suggestion.

The problem in the mr3 is the command:
mp_forcecamera 2
I fixed it few hours after I released the first version with the Mr3 option (I forgot to tell that I fixed that).
You can download the mr3.cfg file again, and it will be fixed (Or just open your mr3 config and change mp_forcecamera to 1).