Post New Thread Reply   

DarthMan
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2017 , 13:35   Re: MapVote Ini
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzahut View Post
It was not asked here, what?
Well I mean, I asked for a few things, but actually those things were kinda requested on Steam, and not here. That was my point. Coala told me that a real mapvote plugin would have about 8000 lines, but probably it depends on how it is script.And btw, I fixed the mapnames, I see that u are offline on Steam, I just changed the range on entcount to 50.0 . Are u off on Steam?
Ah and sry, I re-read my messages and yes, I was requesting the mapname to be displayed, I tought that I have only requested the models to be shown.

Last edited by DarthMan; 02-27-2017 at 13:37.
pizzahut
Old 02-27-2017 , 14:18   Re: MapVote Ini
Reply With Quote #12

Semi-related to this topic, I think it's better if you use your own voting map once your map voting plugin is finished. So not a 1:1 copy of the one FM uses. As I understand it, some maps they made were specifically for the FM community and out of respect shouldn't be used on other servers.

Last edited by pizzahut; 02-27-2017 at 14:19.
DarthMan
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2017 , 14:24   Re: MapVote Ini
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzahut View Post
Semi-related to this topic, I think it's better if you use your own voting map once your map voting plugin is finished. So not a 1:1 copy of the one FM uses. As I understand it, some maps they made were specifically for the FM community and out of respect shouldn't be used on other servers.
Well, not everything will be copy/paste from FM. And even the mapvote idea is copied from the Axl TFC server. It was the first ever TFC server to have a mapvote. Watch saw it and made something simillar to that, a little bit different.